How you Find Out She/He is Cheating

Ruby~ You were walking to Ruby's house because you just got back from vacation. You were gone for two weeks, so you decided to surprise him.

You got to the front of his house and knocked. His mom opened the door with a big smile on her face.

"Oh hi, mi amor!" She says while pulling you in for a big hug. You smile and hug back.

"Uh, Is Ruby here?" You ask.

She nods. "Yeah, he's in his room."

You say thank you and walk to the room.

You knock a few times, but nothing. A few more and nothing. You fling the door open, and what you see is the most shocking thing; Ruby is kissing Olivia.

They quickly pull apart and look at you in shock. "(Y/n)- What are you-"

You start to walk toward Ruby, which makes Olivia back up, and you smack the hell out of him.

"Forget you, Ruben," You say sternly. "I thought we were friends, Olivia... But forget you too, you puta."

Before they both could say anything, you left. Without another word.

Oscar~ You were scrolling through his phone, when you found some not very pleasant messages between Oscar and some side bitch he said that he cut off.

Y'all had a full blown argument, ending in a break up.

Monse~ She is all about loyalty. I doubt she'd cheat.

Cesar~ When you were at Amber's baby shower, you were looking everywhere for Cesar.

You walk up to Jamal and before you say anything, he just has a little outburst.

"Money? What money? I didn't say anything about money." He says quickly.

You give him a weird look. You already knew about the RollerWorld from Monse and Cesar.

"Jamal, I already know about the money." You say. He releases a breath that he didn't even realize he was holding.

"Oh, thank god," He says, placing a hand over his heart. "I didn't know if I could keep it a secret any longer."

You tuck your lips in. "Have you seen Cesar?

"Yeah, I think he's in the room fixing the crib with Mario and Monse."

"Thanks." You say before walking away.

You open the door and find him hovering over Monse, making out on the bed.

"Cesar, Monse, what the hell?!"

Jamal~ Don't know if he would cheat.