Tfrid15 Jazz x shy!reader

Y/n giggled softly as she sat in Bumblebee's lap, happily licking an energon popsicle, even autobots get overheated now and then and it was a nice treat on this primus forsaken day..

Bee was in a light recharge, exhausted himself as the autobots had gathered around earlier to enjoy the energon popsicles, Drift, Grimlock, strongarm, optimus, sideswipe, bee, jazz and y/n.

Russell actually came up with the idea and no one is complaining, it was a nice way to refuel and keep cool.

Even the minions were happily sharing the tasty treat.

Though Strongarm, grimlock and the minicons went elsewhere a little bit ago leaving the remaining.

Y/n glanced over when she caught a glimpse of Jazz looking at her, she smiled with a small helm tilt "what?"

Jazz only smirked a bit with an amused sound.

"You are very messy, y/n.." drift said as she glanced down only to blush seeing some of the popsicle had melted on her chassis and ran down, even dripping to her thighs and onto bumblebee, she let out a soft "Whoops.."

Optimus smiled gently as she glanced up at bee "sorry big bro"

He only gave back an incoherent mumble, but he was pretty dismissive

"Perhaps you should go wash up." Optimus said looking at her but she quickly nodded, finishing off the popsicle before hopping off bumblebee's lap and trotting off

Drift gave a small shiver "that was close.."

"Primus that was hot.." sideswipe gawked softly

Optimus gave them both stern gazes making them shut up before turning to bumblebee, gently shaking his young lieutenant "Bumblebee, you should wash up aswell, and make sure y/n is getting cleaned up aswell."

"I'll go check on her" jazz said as he smoothly got up and walked off to find her.

Optimus nodded though watched bumblebee as he was super tired, he just left him to sleep and went off to get a wet towel for him to wipe up the slopped energon from his younger sister.

Jazz on the other hand went off and searched for y/n, "y/n?"

Y/n was licking her digits with a content hum though looked up with a soft surprised squeak "oh, hey Jazz." She blushed more "I guess I was pretty messy.." she said glancing at her servos that were sticky with energon

Jazz gently chuckled as he walked over and took her wrist "You sure did make a big mess of yourself this time.. cant leave you to eat on your own can we?" He teasingly tsked

Y/n giggled at him "yeah.."

"I'll help you, c'mon " he said guiding her over toward the other side of the yard, he had gathered a few towels though as he stopped and turned to her with her servo still in his own, he pulled her close as he lifted her servo to his face and gently licked her digit, his glossa caressing her digit as she heavily blushed while watching him "j-jazz-"

He pulled back only to softly suck and lick off the other digits, licking her clean as she became even more heated than before as he did the same with her other servo before intertwining their digits and smiling down at her

She shyly looked away as Jazz looked down upon her, hungry optics behind his visor. She was so innocent and shy, always has been with the mechs, at least that's how jazz always saw things. She was so sweet too.

Her optics were averted as her fans whirred not so quietly as she gently tried to pull her servos free but he had her locked in place.

A quiet whimper left her vocals as he softened, he was scaring her "such a sweet femme, you know, y/n?" He said softly as he leaned in, gently pushing her up against the wall of the junk yard, he gently licked the popsicle from her chassis making her quietly gasp and watch with a heavily heated frame

"Ya know I'd never hurt ya, y/n... he said softly "so relax" he said lifting his helm to her.

Another soft whimper left her vocals as he leaned in to gently press their lips together.

A quiet moan left her once his glossa slipped into her intake feeling along her dentas and her glossa, she didn't fight him though as he explored her mouth, she tightened her grip on his servos and her moans only got louder.

Jazz couldnt help but smile some as he kept her close

He pulled away with a string of energon coming with him as she panted softly, her vents trying to cool her as he let her servos go and cupped her cheek with a gentle smile "you even taste sweet.."

She let out a half shaky giggle but smiled back at him as he gave her a moment to calm down before crouching down and gently spreading her legs as his digit swiped up a trail of energon and licked it off before leaning in to gently lick up her thighs, he could feel her tremble and take more shaken vents, "j-jazz"

Jazz pulled back and looked up at her as he reached up to gently rub her codpiece, she clamped a servo over her mouth when she squeaked

He circled it slowly, caressing her sensitive area with so much care as he even leaned in to give her gentle kisses letting her know it was ok "only open if you're ready, sweetspark" he said softly as his optics gazed up at her, she lightly bucked and grinded into him as his glossa gently licked the piece of metal patiently but playfully coaxing her to open and soon the piece clicked and slipped back, she gently gasped at the warm air rushing her sensitive valve. He looked over it with gentle optics "Mmm.. wonder if you're sweet on the inside too.." he murmured before leaning in while caressing her thighs and giving her soft kisses along her folds and gently blew over her

"Jazz!" She gave a soft cry

Jazz looked up at her with a quiet chuckle "calm down lil mama.. I haven't even started." He said as he shifted, throwing her legs over his shoulders as she arched her back against the wall quietly whimpering with anticipation. "Just get it over with~"

"You make it sound like it'll be a bad thing, I'll be gentle though dont you worry, sexy~" jazz purred lustfully

She gasped, sucking a deep breath in her intake when he suddenly dove in, his mouth going to town on her little valve making her cry out heavenly as she grabbed hold of his little audio horns, she moaned out loud and grasped them firmly as his glossa swiped over the inside of her valve and gently bucked but it hardly did much aside from gently grind his face deeper

"Jaaa-hah- aah-" she gasped softly "jaazz!!"

His glossa swirled around her clit making her go crazy. "Baaaaby~ oh jazz!" She panted softly as her overload rushed over her, she cried out his name and gripped hard on his helm when she overloaded before relaxing, panting heavily as he slowly pulled back after lapping up her overload "sweet on the inside and outside~" he said swiping a digit over her valve and swiping up a bit of overload onto it as he lowered her back down letting her peds touch the ground though gently wobbled when they did, she felt so high.

"Sexy~" jazz purred as he licked his digit off but she quickly took his servo, sucking his digits almost desperately "calm down" he chuckled though slid down against the wall, she went down with him as he sat down "always so eager.."

She blushed though climbed in his lap gently grinding herself down onto his warm codpiece.

He chuckled though his piece slid back and allowed his spike to pressurize right in front of her, she grinded herself against his length with quiet whimpers of need.

Soon she aligned herself as slid down onto his spike, biting her lip to quiet herself as much as possible but it only did so much as she cried out, bouncing herself on his spike while jazz watched contently, he purred loudly watching her slam herself down onto his length and throw her helm back to cry out.

If the others didnt hear her before they definitely heard her now but jazz had no problem telling them they had a wild time.