Crosshairsxreader ~ harder, better, faster, oh yes

Y/n bounced up and down with a whine, she was so close...

To beating her high score on her game

"Oh no oh no oh no please please- NO WAIT OH NO!!" She cried out in agony though sighed and dropped her head with a sad noise as 'game over ' crossed her console

"You should really pay attention to who you're sitting on and where.." hound rumbled

Y/n looked up at him with a blink, it was innocent enough as she tilted her head "what?"

Drift and bumblebee snickered softly as y/n glanced back

She completely forgot she was sitting on crosshairs... and most importantly on his cod piece, somehow in all her flails of trying to stay alive in the game instead of staying on his thigh, when he laid back she wiggled herself all the way onto his crotch plating.

Her face suddenly grew pale "oh my god- crosshairs-"

Crosshairs was staring up blinking, his fans were quietly whirring as y/n blushed heavily, she thought she had just created a warm spot but no.. it was crosshairs.

Worst of all it was bulging, he was totally turned on and there was no hiding it as his team mates chuckled at him.

"If you could ever so kindly move your ass I need to relieve myself.." he finally uttered

Y/n squeaked though quickly jumped off of him as he rolled onto his side with a groan, "primus... fraggin-" the rest was incoherent as he grumbled before slowly getting up and walking off.

Y/n was so embarrassed, not just for her but for him too and from the fact that turned him on.. y/n began to question if he had the hots for her.

"You can grind, girl" Hound teased

Y/n softly choked "YOU WERE WATCHING THAT THE WHOLE TIME BUT DIDNT STOP ME!?"

"it was hilarious watching crosshairs struggle" hound barked a laugh

Y/n buried her face in her hands with a soft embarrassed whine

Tessa grinned "Hey, I think he liked it."

"THAT'S NOT HELPING!!" Y/n shouted with a red face

"crosshairs does like her so it goes without saying why he never told her to move before" drift shrugged

So it was true..

Y/n escaped the laughs of her teammates and went off to find him to apologize, she found him behind the barn, he grunted softly as he stroked himself, her eyes widened and her face was consumed by blush. His length was at least 4 feet tall and the girth... oh it was a godsent. It made her softly gulp but walked over

"C-crosshairs"

He looked over and stopped, looking away with a soft scowl though his spike remained erect, the head leaking prefluids. His optics dulled down, a reaction she had yet to see, they explained that could be a number of things but considering the situation and how he looked away, his face said everything. He was shameful.

"Whatta ya want, kid?" He muttered, he didnt bother covering himself, she already saw it, it would be in vane.

"I uh- I'm sorry, crosshairs.."

He still didnt look at her as she slowly stepped closer to him, his spike was stiff and it twitched giving it a small bob. "Crosshairs, I um..."

"Yea, I get it yer sorry.."

"No- I uh.." her face grew darker and he glanced over at her "is there any way i can help...?"

How optics somewhat brightened, showing his surprise "you want ta help me?"

"I did cause it... drift spilled the beans too.."

He softly scowled though looked away again "so.. ya know I like ya.."

Y/n nodded, watching as he sighed and muttered something in his native tongue, grumbling softly before stopping after a moment and looking back, his face plates somewhat twitched showing a bit of irritation but not toward her.

"Fine.."

Y/n walked over and clambered up onto his thigh quietly and carefully stepped up toward his spike, gulping softly as she looked at it, she looked a bit awkward, unsure how to go about this as she looked up at crosshairs, his optics were off but his face still twitched, he was nervous himself though y/n found herself reaching out to touch it, the metal was smoother than any of his armor, his spike twitched as some more fluids gently weeped from the head.

Y/n blushed as she watched his prefluids run down his spike, she reached out with her other hand and began rubbing it on both sides making him grunt softly. Stifling his noises.

Y/n grinded herself along his spike as his optics onlined to watch, his servo coming up to cover his mouth and quiet himself.

She kept this up, and it actually felt nice.. it turned her on in return.. he was so huge.

Y/n let herself get a little too into it as she gently kissed along the head of his spike, she found the fluids on her lips didnt even hurt her, since it wasnt energon it didnt harm her so she gave an experimental lick, something that made his optics widen but stayed quiet aside a soft gasp.

She gently slurped up more of his fluids and licked over his entrance with a ever so soft moan herself. The taste actually wasnt that bad.. a little bitter but not horribly.

"Strip.." crosshairs suddenly growled

Y/n looked up to see a lustful look in his optics though she did as told "let me feel your skin.." he purred watching her slowly undress herself, exposing herself to the autobot but continued to gently grind herself against his hard spike, a soft whine left her as her folds even grinded against the soft metal, she couldnt help grinding herself harder on the metal, the cool liquid only made her gasp softly at the sensation but ride on his spike with desire, she slurped up more of his fluids as it began to leak more, she could tell he was close as he grunted, his servos gripping deep at the earth "p-primus y/n"

She kept grinding along him harder, faster, her hands roaming over his spike as his helm was thrown back "y-y/n!"

She was suddenly drenched by fluids as she squeaked but held onto him, looking up at him though watched as he slumped back, his engine purring. He was satisfied.

"Heh.. primus y/n.. such a naughty lil girl ain't ya?"

Y/n blushed and watched as he sat back up and gently scooped her up into his servos "look at ya.. covered with my overload." He mused though pulled her up toward his face, his optics looked over her exposed body, his thumb gently pressed on her breast he leaned in and gently licked over her stomach and over her breasts and neck, cleaning her from his lubricant but only got her more wet from his glossa, it wasnt dry, it was moist.

Y/n cupped a hand over her mouth watching as he slowly licked over her legs and even messed with her feet with a small smirk. He was enjoying this the bastard..

Y/n whimpered softly as he went back to lick over her breasts, the texture of his glossa was so smooth it was irresistible.

Then.. he gently spread her legs making her eyes widen as he went for the attack, his glossa slipping back and forth, caressing ever so gently as she cried out pleasurably, he encouraged her to finish also with the help of his glossa and she managed, moaning softly when she did, panting softly and looking up at those devilish optics as he pulled back and smirked "there.. now we're even."

Y/n panted as her eyes slipped shut, exhausted from the excitement but crosshairs didnt mind, he transformed and let her sleep in his back seat.

It was too perfect. He now had y/n in his possession and we wasnt about to lose her.