Ch.3

The Sheriff felt that hot, musky skag precum run down her throat as she took the runt’s cock into her mouth. Even if he was smaller than the others, he was still a good 9 inches. Her throat bulged obscenely as the beast plopped its front legs up on stirrups she installed for this very reason, because she didn’t want Jack asking about all the clawmarks on her back anymore. He, of course, didn’t know about this particular kink. He probably wouldn’t like it. But fuck him, she could have her own fun once in awhile. She gagged around the dick in her throat, his knot pressing up against her chin as he thrusted his hips, her gullet bulging out. Drool ran down her chest as she took deep breaths through her nose, his heavy crotch musk making her head spin. She could faintly hear the other skags getting up, growling. They smelled her. Her pussy dripped with arousal as she thought of their knots. She had a long night ahead of her.

Nisha actually really liked camming. These days, everything she did was going towards feeding her growing habit. By day she still hunted bandits and bounties, and by night she put on a half mask and fucked herself on the ECHOnet for the freaks she shared her forum with. It actually brought in a fair amount of money, too. There were some rich fucks out there in the skag fucking business. One lady always came to her shows, no matter what time they were and gave her loads of tips, even asked for private shows a couple of times. Nisha didn’t mind. It was almost a year since that fateful night, and she was still living in that shithole apartment in the Badlands, but she had a fortune’s worth of skag-fucking paraphernalia. By this point she’d been rutted by her first REAL Skag, a pup separated from his pack. He’d been a little smaller than her pup toy, but nothing beats the real thing. She’d even tried to record it, though her ECHOcam was a bit shaky. Since then, she’d mostly targeted isolated skags for her romps. Usually they were too tired to attack her after blowing their loads in her, but her stamina never seemed to run out.
Of course, she still wasn’t able to TAME the beasts, yet. That was still beyond her abilities, so she was often forced to either flee the scene or put the poor beasts down after she was satisfied. She didn’t feel too bad, though. After all, they were just skags. She put a hand to her belly, feeling the seed from the last two skags she’d had still sloshing around in there, since she had started plugging herself. As soon as she got into her house, she locked the door and threw herself on the bed, putting on her half mask and booting up her stream after making her usual alert post.

“Mmmmm...hello everyone.” She watched the chorus of ‘hi ms. kadam’ in the chat. She grinned, working her way out of her clothes, tossing her jeans over the edge of the bed. “Ohh, I got filled a lot today.” She pulled her panties aside to show the knotted plug in her pussy. “Kept it all in there.” A bit of off white seed squelched out around the high quality toy. She repositioned her camera as she played with her small, yet round and perky, tits. “You know the drill, enough tips and I unplug myself and drink up all that lovely, thick skag cum.” Instantly, tips began rolling in. She probably would have ended up doing it without any tips, anyway. Quickly, the goal was met. She felt a blush of arousal burning on her cheeks, beneath the stained white half-mask. She grabbed a soiled glass in one of her trembling hands as she got up on her knees, putting it under her cunt as she removed the knotted plug with a loud, wet, lewd *PLOP*. She closed her eyes, moaning as she felt all that seed dripping out of her, into the glass. She had so much still in there that it nearly caused an overflow, not that it would add too much more to the already messy apartment. She stuck her fingers into her gaping cooch to dig out any dregs, licking them off her fingertips before giving a toast to her stream and pouring the hot, sticky, musky liquid down her throat.

Skag cum smelled incredibly strong. Every time she took a whiff, it was like her nose hairs were being singed off by the pure, bestial power coming off of it. It tasted even stronger, salty and bitter, and it left a burning sensation, leaving her eyes watering and a cough tearing through her throat after she drained the glass, spilling a fair amount over her body. It was her second favorite drink in the world, right after a nice, full whiskey. Hell, she even mixed the two sometimes. She wiped her nose as the tips rolled in again, struggling to keep the massive amount of stale seed she’d ingested down. “F...fucking shit…” she splayed back onto her pillows, eyes still glazed over as she felt the warm fluid settle in her stomach. After a few more minutes, she heard a scratching noise at her door, followed by a plaintive whine. She held up a finger to the stream, digging her revolver out of it’s holster on her jeans and walking to the door, checking out the peephole. Her eyes widened as she took in what was on the other side, pulse racing. 4 or 5 skags were gathered at her door, ranging from a small pup to an alpha about the size of a small bear. She raced back over to her computer, whispering to the stream.
“There are like...5 skags outside right now...it...it looks like they want to come in.” She got a ping from that weird rich lady that always gave her huge tips, IceQueen40; ‘If you let those beasts rut you on camera I’ll give you 10,000 dollars per knot.’ Nisha’s jaw hung open. The scratching and whining still persisted. She typed back with shaking hands. [I mean...I don’t know if it would be okay letting a bunch of skags into my house...they’re still wild beasts.] She replied [Do you have any firemelon seeds lying around? Skags love to eat them. Most skag trainers I’ve seen use them as treats, and incentives. Plus, you can douse yourself in pheromones and musk, make you as unthreatening as possible.] This bitch knew a lot about skag taming. Nisha would have to pick her brains later, but for now she nodded and grinned to the rest of the stream. “You guys are lucky as shit, you’re about to get one hell of a show.” She got up, heading into her kitchen to dig out the firemelon seeds. She just gathered them as a hobby, and to add a bit of spice to Pandora’s rather unimpressive cuisine, she had no idea they’d end up becoming so useful. She then dug under her bed, pulling out several spray bottles of skag mating pheromones, reading the label that said “for use only in small doses.” before uncapping the thing and dumping it all over herself.

“Fucking hell!” Her eyes began to water at the strong, bitter, sensual smell, but she made her way to the front door anyway, laying out a few seeds before grabbing her pistol and opening it, pointing it at the Alpha. He growled, but the effects of Nisha’s pheromone bath were already apparent, an enormous, bright blue, veiny cock was sliding out of his thick sheath, precum staining the sand below him. She cocked the hammer. “Alright boys, I know exactly why you’re here. So let’s all be nice to each other, huh? If you don’t try and claw my face off, I’ll let you eat some of these nice seeds...but if you do, I’ll blow that cunt-mouth of yours wide open, got it?” The Alpha growled again, but it seemed to understand, turning to the other skags behind it. Then they each stepped into the doorway, eating the seeds. Nisha turned her camera around to face the doorway as she crawled down to meet her new guests, shutting the door. If she was paying attention to her chatroom, she would have seen the barrage of tips raining in, but the stench of aroused skags had obliterated all but the thought of being rutted from her mind. She bent down, ass high in the air, presenting to the skags. The alpha came forward to take the first taste. His long, slimy tongue spilled out of his mouth as he walked forward, plunging the fleshy length into her still gaping cunt. She moaned in pleasure, eyes crossing as his tongue slammed deep into her. She’d never felt anything like it. Their tongues were rough, yet well lubricated. Or maybe she was just so wet that a bullymong’s fist could fit in there.

When his tongue was yanked out of her aching insides, she let out a whine of need, which quickly turned into a cry of surprise and pleasure as the Alpha’s huge bestial cock slid into her wanting pussy with ease, hot precum jetting into her womb. She spasmed as the thing began to fuck her, still live on stream, tongue hanging out. Her chat was going crazy, but she couldn’t read that. All she could focus on now was the enormous cock stretching her cunt wide open. She lost herself in waves of pleasure, cumming more times than she could count, making the floor slick with her juices. When the huge, virile male’s knot finally popped into her, she screamed, pissing herself around the enormous intrusion. The scent only made the other skags more eager. She was already at her limits after the Alpha pumped her full of his seed and yanked his cock out, letting that hot, slimy cum join her piss and girlcum on the hardwood floor. Soon, the other four skags descended on her. One propped itself up on her shoulders as it shoved its dick down her throat, cutting off the groans of pleasure and exhaustion. Another skag shoved itself in where the Alpha had left off, thrusting with abandon in her cummy, gaping tunnel. Yet another was curiously sniffing around her unused pucker, and the last was rubbing itself against her, whining for it’s turn. Nisha was overwhelmed. The next few hours were a blur of skag cocks, cum, orgasms, piss, and cursing. Her haze was broken when the pup skag so rudely shoved itself into her ill-prepared asshole. She let out a screech, which was quickly cut off by another skag shoving itself into her mouth. The skags had somehow figured out a position to rut all of her holes at the same time. The triple knotting sent Nisha unconscious under the torrent of seed.

She came to hours later, with the door wide open, the floors soaked in the aftermath of her evening, and her body sore, every hole gaping and dripping. She struggled to her feet, shutting the door and waddling over to the keyboard, looking into the webcam. It took her a few minutes to realize that her mask had been knocked off during the whirlwind of fucking. She didn’t care anymore. She held up a peace sign, grinning weakly before retching up a glob of skag cum and rubbing it over her chest. It was only then that she realized not all the skags had left. The pup was sleeping by the end of her bed, snoring happily. She grinned, leaning over to stroke it. Finally, some progress. She shut off her stream before passing out on her bed, and getting some well deserved sleep.