Ch.4

The Sheriff’s legs shook as she wobbled over to the fourth stall in the stable, cum dripping from between her legs, pussy agape from all the knots she’d taken already. She was high off the bitter, heady musk of the stable, giggly and unsure on her feet. She just wanted the next knot in her hungry cunt. She stumbled into the final stall of the stable, which held her own skag steed; Ajax sat up, his dark red hide covered in battle scars. He let out a happy grunt as Nisha got down on her knees.

“Hey there, baby, I bet you missed mommy, huh?” She crawled underneath him, coaxing his enormous cock out of his thick, musky sheath. It was a bright orange, dripping precum, and the knot was thicker than her arm. She salivated looking at it before taking the tapering tip into her mouth with ease, closing her eyes, bathing in the familiar taste, three fingers buried in her soaking, cum dripping pussy as she thought back on all those years ago.

“Sit!” The pup skag wandered around her apartment, sniffing at some of her clothes on the floor. Nisha groaned with frustration, tapping the piece of rakk jerky on her bare leg. “Listen, Ajax, if you don’t sit you don’t get any treats.” The pup skag jumped up to try and grab the jerky, so she bopped him on the nose. He whined and she gave her command again. The skag sat on his haunches, looking up expectantly at her. She grinned, tossing him the treat. “Good boy.” She heard a message pop up on her echo device and wandered over, scratching her side as Ajax gobbled up the treat. She wore what she was usually wearing around the house these days; nothing. Training Ajax to not only be her pet, but her lover was demanding work. She had scratch marks all over her thighs and lower back, and her entire body was covered in dried skag cum. Her apartment reeked of musk. She had gotten used to it, but anyone else who walked into it would be knocked on their ass in an instant by how strong it was. Ajax had grown out of his chewing phase, but not before chewing most of the furniture in her house to shreds, almost everything except for her bed. As she picked up her ECHO, Ajax nuzzled between her legs. The little guy had boundless stamina. She grinned. “Alright, but only because you’ve been good recently.” She knelt down, her upper body on her bed, lower half sticking out. She pulled out one of the buttplugs she almost always wore to keep herself gaped and waited for Ajax to mount her. He’d taken a liking to her asshole, for some reason. She didn’t mind; anal knotting was the best in her opinion. She felt him start to fuck her loose asshole as she read the message she’d gotten; some Hyperion guy looking for Vault Hunters. Paid ridiculously well. She needed some money, and adventure...but she didn’t want to leave Ajax behind. And she’d have to be going to Pandora’s moon for this, a place some considered even more dangerous than the planet itself. She chewed on her lip as she considered it, her train of thought being broken every so often by the skag cock pounding away at her ass. She glanced back at Ajax before making her decision. She had to go. One didn’t just ignore opportunity falling into your lap like this.
She made all the arrangements, making sure to find someone that would take care of Ajax and keep his training going. There were quite a few takers on the forums, but only one guy seemed like he cared about Ajax’s training, and weren’t just looking for a friendly skag to dick them all night long. So she kissed her favorite pet goodbye, gathered all her things, shaved her armpits for the first time in a while, and headed off to the moon in search of glory and violence.

The last thing she expected to find among her Vault hunting companions was somebody who shared her sexual tastes, let alone someone who was that snobby and well to do, but she was pleasantly surprised when Aurelia Hammerlock cornered her in Concordia one night, crossing her arms, a grin on her face. Nisha raised an eyebrow.
“Got something to say, rich bitch?” She was expecting some pompous insult to fly out of the lady’s mouth, but instead, she leaned over and sniffed Nisha. The gesture took her aback, and she was unable to respond until the older woman spoke.
“Ah, I thought I recognized you from somewhere...you must be that camgirl that’s so popular on SFC.” Nisha’s eyes widened slightly.
“Oh, uh…” Aurelia silenced her with a finger on her lips. The mature woman stepped closer.
“I could smell it on you a mile away, of course...that thick, heavy scent following you everywhere. To the untrained nose, they’d probably assume it’s just ‘frontier stench’ or some garbage like that...but I know the musk of skag dicks when I smell it.” Nisha’s heart was racing, the thrill of being found out was almost as amazing as the thrill of getting a fat knot in her pussy. Aurelia’s voice dipped into a whisper as she continued, her slender fingers slipping underneath Nisha’s waistband, playing with her dripping, unshaved sex. “I’ve got a couple of skags with me, stashed near the outskirts of town...I like to keep a few with me wherever I go, in case I need to get knotted and a toy just isn’t enough. Would you like to accompany me?” Nisha couldn’t do anything but nod, still taken aback by the proceedings.
When they got to Aurelia’s secret hideout, the stench nearly knocked Nisha off her feet. She must have some huge bulls stuffed in here, balls pent up beyond imagining. There were flickering lights at the far side of the room, and when the rich woman clapped her hands to turn on the fluorescents, Nisha realized that not only were Aurelia’s skags huge, they were electric. The rich woman looked back at Nisha, already starting to disrobe. “Tell me, dear, have you ever been knotted by a cock that has voltage?” Nisha licked her lips.
“Can’t say that I have...but there’s a first time for everything, right Ice Queen?” She began fervently pulling her clothing off, tossing it aside. Her opinion on Aurelia had improved quite a bit over the course of the evening, and she was sure that it would only continue to rise. The skags stood up, rumbling a bit, sensing two horny bodies in the room with them. Aurelia finally finished stripping, laying bare her wonderful, mature body, her palmable tits similar to Nisha’s own. She then squatted down and pissed on the floor, shuddering.
“These handsome fellows react quite favorably to the smell of urine. I’ve trained them that way.” Watching the normally uptight, precise, pompous woman debase herself in such a way was almost as arousing to Nisha as the sight of those massive, blue cocks dangling underneath the muscular undercarriges of the beasts, throwing off sparks of electricity every now and then. She had a feeling she’d be losing control of her faculties quite a lot during the night. She got on her hands and knees, beginning to crawl over to one of the electric alphas. He looked down at her eagerly, he knew what was coming. Even being near him, her hair was standing on end, and she was getting painful tingles throughout her body. Her pussy was drenched, creating a trail of arousal behind her as she crawled underneath the beast, panting as the musk filled her nostrils, filling her head with its powerful, bitter scent. She was near his electrified member now, getting zapped by tendrils of electricity every now and again. Aurelia spoke up beside her, underneath her own skag, her whole hand buried in her loose snatch.
“Don’t worry, their voltage isn’t lethal...most of the time. But what’s fun without a little danger, hmm?” She took that huge cock halfway down her throat, jerking about, drooling down her chest as her hair began to frizz up. She made noises halfway between groaning and gurgling as she slid farther down that bestial cock. Nisha couldn’t wait any longer and followed her lead. As soon as her lips touched that tapering tip, her body was flooded with electricity. Her fingers twitched as it flowed through her, not powerful enough to cause any lasting damage, but enough to be painful. And that’s all Nisha wanted. She lost control, eyes rolling back as hot steamy piss flowed around her feet. She didn’t care. She shuddered in delight as her senses were overstimulated to the extreme.
She didn’t remember much of that night. She vaguely remembered the skag pissing all over her before she turned around to take his fat blue cock. She remembered getting knotted before passing out, face in a puddle of piss. When she woke up, the two skags were asleep, she was so full of cum that her belly was distended, her hair was a mess, and Aurelia was busy sucking the cum out of her gaping pussy, while dripping from her own. Nisha didn’t say anything. She didn’t think she could speak at the moment. Her arms and legs were still shuddering from all that electricity that was poured into her body. Instead, she simply spread her legs wider, pushing Aurelia’s head down into her snatch, letting out a long, whorish moan.

She and Aurelia spent a lot of time together after that night. Getting knotted, talking about skags, even fucking each other with no skags involved. Their relationship wasn’t romantic, but more a pit of impassioned love for the taboo. Even after she’d entered a relationship with Jack, she still kept things running with Aurelia, and of course, her skag fucking habits never stopped. Somehow, Jack never suspected anything of it, or at least, didn’t mention it. Her holes were loose, and no matter how many times she showered or applied perfume, the stench of skag would never fully leave her body.
When he was finally taken down by the Vault Hunters, she was sad, of course, but she also felt relief. No more secrets, no more guilt, no more faking orgasms in bed with him. She could finally be free. After that night in the stables, she packed what she needed, saddled up her beloved Ajax, and rode out of Lynchwood in the middle of the night. The town was confused without their Sheriff there to run every little detail. She didn’t care. Lynchwood could burn. All she needed was right here. She was on all fours in the sand of the dust, dressed in nothing but a ragged leather duster, her slutty moans echoing through the valley as Ajax fucked his favorite hole with the force she loved, stretching her out with that huge cock.
“Fuck mommy’s ass! You know how she likes it!” she yelled, panting, cumming for the third time, splattering the sand below her with copious amounts of girl juice. Ajax threw his head back and roared, powerful hips pistoning into her body. She could feel his knot pressing up against her, almost ready to pop in. Her eyes crossed in pleasure. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see shapes moving in the distance, coming closer to the scene. She didn’t care. Her grandmother could have stumbled upon her and she wouldn’t have cared. Her shame was nonexistent. All that mattered was getting that fat, cum bloated knot lodged into her gaping, ruined asshole. And soon she got her wish. She heard it before she felt it, that lewd, muffled pop as it went inside her. She let out a primal scream of pleasure, arching her back, throwing her head back, eyes closed. She felt his powerful, virile seed flooding her stomach, bloating her up. She came again, shaking, almost blacking out from the pleasure. When she regained control of her senses again, she looked around the valley, realizing they had company now. Skags. Skags of all shapes and sizes had been drawn to them, watching with interest. Ajax growled, taking a defensive stance as best he could with his knot still lodged in her asshole. Nisha looked around at the huge number of beasts, more than she’d ever seen in one place. Slowly, a grin was spreading across her face. She knew exactly what to do...