Chapter 2

Hey guys, I am so so so sorry for the long wait for a new part, but I have had so much work to do for school, and then I have been practising my guitar, and I generally haven't had the time! I hope you enjoy this part, I'm sorry it's not long, but like I said I am really busy and it's like 9pm here and I still have other things like homework I need to do;) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and vote & become a fan of me! 

nialls__nandos xxx

*A year and a half earlier*

That was the best day ever!             

I couldn’t believe it; I had just met One Direction! As Mari and I made our way out of HMV I felt my tummy rumble, we had been standing in the queue for over an hour and a half, I looked at Mari who honestly looked as miserable as she had in the signing.

Mari turned to look at me a blank expression on her face.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I gave her my most serious look, the one thing that annoyed me most about her was that she could never be excited with me, I know she doesn’t like the boys but I do, and I go to all her things that I hate.

“I don’t know, wanna grab something to eat?” She let the smile spread across her face, I knew where she wanted to go; Nando’s.

As we were walking to Nando’s I was going through what I had done today. I still couldn’t believe that I had met One Direction! I had dreamed about this ever since I discovered them, and I always thought to myself that it would never happen; but it did.

We approached Nando’s and the queue was massive, I was so hungry and I wasn’t prepared to stand in this line for hours. “Hey Mari, could we go somewhere else… I really don’t want to wait.” I gave her my best puppy dog face.

“Oh pleaseeee, I really want to go here, I haven’t had peri peri chips in ages!”

I sighed, I knew I wouldn’t be able to win her over to go somewhere else, but it was worth a try.

As we were waiting in the queue I thought to myself how Nando’s here never was this busy, and that you usually had to wait at most 15 minutes, but today it was packed.

As Mari and I edged closer to the door we could just about see into the restaurant; as I stared in I noticed a group of boys sat at a table near the back of the restaurant. She thought that they looked familiar but she couldn’t quite place her finger on it.

*Flash forward a year and a half*

As I climbed into bed I thought about everything that had happened to me over the past 2 years; my life had been completely turned upside down. I was no longer invisible to the world. Every single move I made was watched by the paps and I had no privacy anymore. I think the only thing that was keeping me with Niall was the fact that I had never loved someone so much in my entire life. He’s what’s keeping me alive yet killing me at the same time.

I snuggled down into bed waiting for Niall to slip in next to me.