Chapter 7

THE LAST CHAPTER OMG. 

I know this was a very short story, but I didn't want it to go on for ages anyway, I never intended to have it as a really long story. But anyway, enjoy this last chapter. 

nialls__nandos xxxx

*******************

“I promise that I’m not lying. I promise that I won’t screw up.”

“Okay. Just leave me alone for a bit Niall… I just want to be alone.” With that I walked away and into our bedroom.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved Niall so much, he is perfection and he is the only person I have truly loved. I think that’s why when I saw him all over that girl it just made me heart shatter into a million pieces.

I chucked my bag on the floor and went into the bathroom to wash my face, I splashed the cold water over my face and it relaxed me slightly, I then started dabbing it on my arms. I finally gave up and jumped into the shower.

I let the cool water run over me. Without thinking I started singing ‘Little Things’

“Your hands fits in mine like it’s made just for me; but bear this in mind, it was meant to be, and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.” I heard the bedroom door open, I ignored it; he wasn’t going to disturb me while I was in the shower. “I know you’ve never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you’ve never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples at the bottom of your spine—“I got cut off by another voice singing.

But I’ll love you endlessly.

I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if I do, it’s you, oh it’s you, they add up to, I’m in love with you, and all these little things.”

I wiped away the steam on the shower door and saw Niall standing there, a slight smirk on his face.

“When Ed gave us that song, I immediately thought of you. When I sing that song, all I can think about is you; because Vicky, you are so beautiful, you don’t give yourself enough credit; the reason I love you is because of you, the way you are inside and out.”

The place where I had wiped away the steam had disappeared, and I was glad, it meant Niall couldn’t see my blush.

“And I really am truly sorry for what happened today. I didn’t mean for that to happen, and I hate it so much when we fight. Please forgive me; I just want my beautiful girlfriend back. Please Vicky?”

I sighed and grabbed my towel that was hung over the shower; I wrapped it tightly around my body and stepped out of the shower.

“I love you so much Niall. I hate fighting with you as well, and I don’t think this an understatement; but that was probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me before!” He walked closer and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I felt his smile whilst he was kissing me, I smiled back. He pulled away, but that big cheesy grin was still on his face.

“What are you grinning at?” I smiled back and headed back into the bedroom to get into my sweat pants and my baggy t-shirt which says ‘dweeb’ on it- topshop do the best tops.

“I’m smiling at the fact that I have my amazing girlfriend back!”

“Aw, you’re cute Nialler!”

“Not as cute as you!”

*5 Months Later*

“Nialler, look at these shoes! They will be perfect for the premiere tonight!” I picked up a pair of pale peach coloured heels, Niall had taken me shopping in Selfridges as they boys had an important premiere to go to.