James and Dee: Movie Night

"Wow okay I cannot believe im really at her house as more than just a friend," James thought while fiddling with his shirt and jacket. "I wonder what the inside is like. Must be just like her right? Full of beauty and refinery. Classy but chic and just a subtle hint of sexual tension..."

Ah Dee Anders. A curvy blonde. That could melt your heart. As well as break it with a single look. Some would say. She is the type of beauty that men go to war to protect. But nobody was as great as her. Especially with that smile and her jokes. And oh that ass that makes you want to cry.

James had to catch himself from day dreaming too long. It might seem weird to stand here for more than a couple minutes. As neighbors might find it strange that a brunette slightly toned guy is just standing in the porch. So finally ringing the door bell he took in a deep breath.

"Well hello James! You are finally here Dee has been getting ready for an hour by now she is just anxiously waiting in her room"

Then from the stairs; mixed with clumsy rushed movement a sweet and slightly lilted voice.

"I have not been getting ready for an hour," Dee states making frantic final adjustments to her skirt and blouse "Its been like 20 minutes max!"
"Sure dear. Whatever you say. OH! Where are my manners. Please please, come inside."

James standing in a state of shock on the porch. But not from tramua or assualt on ones senses. Unless beauty counts as a deadly weapon.

"Uhh... what...?"
"James, you can come inside you big dork!" Dee teases while pulling him, not as gently as she could have pulled, inside the home.
"Wow its very nice in here. Lovely home as always Mrs.Anders"
"You dont have to act like you have never been here James. Jeez its okay breathe a little."

This earned Dee a warning glance from her mother.

"Now Dee don't be rude. He is a guest and he us showing good manners. And besides, this is the first time he has been here as more than a close friend."
"HaHaha yeah... *ahem* yes. Well thankyou for having me."
"See Dee good manners. You should take notes. But don't fret too much Deary. Nothing much has changed in reguards to rules. With this in mind i trust you both to be good on this stay in dinner and movie date. Dee, your dad and i will be upstairs. Feel free to come up and get us if something is wrong."

The two teens continued standing there in that spot. Of course rather awkwardly until Dee's mother was up the stairs and both out of view and out of hearing.

"So you big cutie. What did you bring me?" Dee breaking the growing awkward tension.
"Hmm... well lets see. I know you don't love gummy candies. I wouldn't have brought along regular food. So what must i have?" James says smiling. Slowly pulling out a box of chocolates and a handful of romcoms and comedies.
"Oh you shouldn't have James!" Dee squeaks excitedly reaching for the chocolates"
"Ah ah aah," James raises the box in his hands into the air a good foot above Dee's head. And slightly behind him for good measure. "What do we say?"
"Well if i have to say it," Dee quickly closes the distance and stops herself with her hand on James' chest as she leans in close to his ear. Seductivelt whispering. "Pretty please give me the chocolates."

James is stunned. Not expecting such a lovely feeling in his stomach before he realises what that feeling turns or rather grows into. Meanwhile Dee quickly, and quite proudly, snatches the box from James' hands while giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Wow that was easier than i thought it would be." Dee says smirking.
"Well at least im not cheap like that... Jesus you little..."

He stops when he sees her smiling as she makes a mocking pouty face.
"Aww don't be mad at me for making you all happy in more than one way." She says laughing at the idea.
"Oh whatever. Lets go get some dinner already!"
"If its alright with you i think i want to just watch the movies"
"Oh. Sure thats cool. Can we still have popcorn?"
"Yes you silly we can still have popcorn."