Victor and Kara

He didn't know what he was feeling. This was not the first time he had felt this way either. Victor had always felt a sort of connection with Kara, but tonight was different.

They had just finished there show and were back at the hotel, where they shared a room, having a few too many glasses of wine and shots of various liquors.

But after around the third shot of bourbon and his 2nd glass of red wine. Kara seemed different. She seemed so much prettier than normal.

Kara was dancer. Her toned body was a clear sign of it. And also from the way her finely toned ass swayed when she walked. But her hair black was always so nice and soft. And it always smelt so nice. Just like her her hair her eyes were a dark black but they were oddly comforting.

Then again Kara didnt think little of Victor either. And just like Vic this isn't the first time she has contemplated certain options that are usually closed off. But things always seem to open up when you have a few shots of whiskey on the rocks and half a bottle of wine.

Kara always saw Vic as a strong and caring man. He was funny at times but his strength was his honesty and loyalty. Not to mention his literal strength. He was also finely toned but for his own reasons. Many of which. Kara was aroused by when she left her curiosity wander a bit.

Kara sipped her drink as she examined her room mate. He was 5'10" avg. Weight and build. Honey Brown eyes and milk chocolate hair. He was beautiful. But she wouldn't let him know that.

They chatted and talked for awhile about the show and how it could be better when Vic got up to get more wine. That's when Kara finally decided. She was going to have him. And she was going to ride all her frustration away on his cock.

In all honesty she was angry and frustrated she could never have him. She always wore minimal  clothing just to see him hard. She once accidentally walked in on him in the shower and she noticed him and his naked body. As the water flowed over it. Over every inch. It was a work of art to her. But the best part was his 4.5 inch cock that was yet to be erect. When she shut the door she ran to her bed and had to work one out or she would be horny for hours. Thinking about his thickness.

But right now. She undressed quickly. Stripping her tights and tank top revieleving abs and muscles legs. Then she layed there waiting for him to return. Just laying in her bra and panties. She had worn a thong that night and she felt even more prepared and sexy for Vic.

After a minute Vic returned and saw Kara waiting for him laying on the couch like she was a gift in Christmas. Kara watched as his pants slowly got tighter and she felt herself slowly get wetter.

Truth is, Kara has been wanting this since the first year of highschool. Vic and Kara went to the same school and met on the first day. Both got into the performing arts and wanted a career in it. So they both as friends decided to live their dreams together.

Turns out though that Kara forgot to mention her forever increasing need to be around and with Victor. She loved him and craved him. What more could she want then him?

So to break the tension of him staring. Kara slowly whispered, "So you gonna just stand there or are you going to come fuck me raw?"

At this point Vic's cock was solid and becoming uncomfortable being locked in his pants so he did what every urge said to do. He stripped and climbed on top of Kara's beautiful nakedness.

The two now naked friends kissed passionately. Grabbing and biting lightly all over. And then Kara just whimpered "Fuck me hard"

That's when Vic ripped off her panties and lined up his now 7inch cock with her still virgin pussy and slowly slid in. She was soaked. He was in heavy when he felt how tight she was and he heard her moan from being stretched and filled to her limits. When he finally got all the way in. She was in bliss. Then he started pumping.

He fucked and fucked and fucked. Practically ramming her tight pussy. All he heard was the clapping of his hips against hers and her screaming moans being released in pure ecstacy. Then he felt the pressure that was slowly being built up finally release. She first felt the twitching. Then she felt the warth flowing deep inside her.

Vicslid off and sat regularly next to her. Dick still hard enough. Then he felt her climb on him straddling then the tight warmth once again. This time feeling the same pleasure without any of the work. She rode for hours. He could see his cock bulging her stomach. Her face was sweaty and tired and her hair was a mess that Vic made sure to pull.

Finally once again he felt the slow build before. Pop. And he filled her once more with all his seed. Her face In more continuous pleasure slowly leaned towards his ear. He felt a slight lick nibble and then he heard a broken whisper. Shaky from pleasure. "Stretch my ass. Ram me again. But this time make me feel it for days"

Victor then picked her up still inside her then threw her on the bed. He pulled her close then flipped her and put her on hands and knees. He leaned forward and finally whispered. "Scream for me you slut"

That's when Kara felt the cocks tip enter her most private place. Then slowly and without pause felt the rest of his cock slide in.

She moaned and cried out plenty before he got balls deep. Thats when he started slowly to fuck while also grabbing and slapping her tight round ass.

Then he rammed her. His cock going in and out. Giving her orgasm after orgasm until finally her legs gave way and he fucked her now limp body hearing her cries of pleasure and feeling the occasional tightening of yet another orgasm surround his cock.

She passed out after the 3rd orgasm. She awoke to a hangover and empty feeling in her ass as well as a slight leaking feeling, where she then noticed Vic sleeping soundly next to her.

The now two naked friends fell asleep and later awoke in each others arms. Each smiling at the other.