two

Everyone was settled down on their respected seats as Asano stood in front with their homeroom teacher for this year.

"I'm certain that a whole lot of you already recognize who I am. And surely almost everyone here is familiar with each other in this classroom."

Once again, Asano was chosen to be the class president for their batch,as expected.

"But taking in consideration that there are new additions to our class, my name is Asano Gakushuu. I'm positive that you two will be cooperating well with everyone" he smirks and asked the new faces to stand in front and introduce themselves to the class.

"Hiya!" Karma starts off with a charming smile. He's not actually an unfamiliar face in Kunugigaoka. In fact he's pretty famous, being the one to beat Asano in the finals the last time. Not to mention his record of being violent and his devilishly handsome looks.

"The name's Karma. Akabane Karma" he looks at his classmates and chuckles seeing that most of the guys looked terrified!

"No promises but, I'll tell you guys right now that I'll try to behave"

That didn't make things any better as it sent shivers down their spine. But with just one smirk, girls momentarily forgot his behavior and stared at the boy in awe.

Someone who rivaled Asano's looks and smarts! Who wouldn't think he's hot?

Everyone's eyes shifted from the smirking lad to the student beside him.

"Uh hey! I'm Ichigo Kirei, hope to get along with you guys well!" she ends with a bow and a smile.

No one reacted. The girl started to get weirded out by how EVERYONE stared at her.

Little did she know, her classmates were admiring her. The guys couldn't stop staring at her, thinking how pretty their new classmate is. Even the girls were silently fangirling about her.

They noticed the "not so girly" vibe from her, making them like her even more. She was indeed not that girly but still feminine. She wasn't the cute shy type, she was more of an outgoing extrovert who knows how to let loose. She was the girls' "girl crush" type. Kirei has a really nice figure too.

It was obvious that she wasn't a silent one. To cut it short, she seemed like a pretty fun person.

Even the red devil was staring at her.

Hmm, even her name's strawberry*
(*Ichigo also means strawberry while Kirei is a word similar to "beautiful")

Before entering the class, Karma had this ridiculous thought that his favorite strawberry milk morphed into its human form when he dropped it.

"Umm...what??" she asks

He got weirded out and asked himself if he was high. Although thinking it was a stupid thought, he still threw away his unfinished drink, still stunned from the fact that he was thinking that this girl in front of him was his strawberry milk.

Now I realize how stupid I was back there he thought looking away from his human strawberry.

"Thank you kids, you can go back to your seats now"

Both Kirei and Karma went back to their seats. Karma sat at the back while Kirei sat by the window 3 seats up front and 2 seats to the left from where he sat.

Meanwhile, Asano has taken interest in the pink haired classmate of his. He remembers that Kirei had the second highest score from the entrance exam. Just a one point difference from Karma's.

I have a feeling this school year's going to be interesting.