four

"Meow~"

........

"I said, 'MEOW'

........

No matter how many times Kirei meowed at the little black cat she saw on the street, it just wouldn't respond to her. She happened to stumble upon the little cutie on her way home.

"meeeooooow~" the cat finally responds. 

"Finally---- wait where are you goiiiing??" 

The kitty didn't meow in response to her, it meowed because of a certain someone who happens to feed it everytime he passes by the cutie.

"Oh, it's you again. Didn't think I'd see you here shortcake" he says with a smirk. He then proceeds to pet the cat who was already rubbing itself at him.

"Have you been waiting for me huh little fella?" 

"meeeooow~"

"Hey no fair!" Kirei whines. How could this cat possibly want to be friends with this sadistic teenage boy instead of her?

Karma snickered a bit before giving the feline its food, in which it munched on almost immediately. 

"Hungry little beast aren't ya?"  she finally went closer to the boy and the cat.

She sat down on the sidewalk they were on and watched as the cat enjoyed its food. At that moment, Karma stood up and took off his blazer. The girl didn't notice as she was still focused on the cat in front of her. 

Karma then dropped his blazer onto the girl's lap. Startled, she looked up to the red head in confusion. 

"You know you should really be careful. In case you forgot shortcake, you're a girl. Not to mention one that's wearing a short school skirt at the moment."

This made Kirei's face tinted bright pink, thinking that he might've seen what's underneath.

"Y-yeah haha, uh sorry about that! Just---y'know! Kinda gotten used to sitting like a dude ahaha" she says while flailing her arms. 

"Thanks" she clutched on to the lad's blazer and fixed her legs.

"No problem. Although, it wouldn't actually be a problem to me if you sit like that when I'm around. In fact, you can sit like that everytime, it's cool with me. I mean, I do like black" 

From bright pink to as red as Karma's locks, with wide eyes, she realized that the boy had indeed seen the color of her undies. 

"YOU SAW?! HOLY SHIT! YOU PERVERTED CHILD OF HADES!!!" she tried covering her face with Karma's blazer while squirming on the sidewalk but immediately stopped when the boy spoke.

"Oh sure keep covering your face with the only thing that's covering you up. Please, it's a pleasure"

Kirei quickly placed the blazer onto her legs and screamed. People passing by were already staring at them. The girl was too embarrassed and busy covering her face to notice, and Karma.....Well, let's just say that he was enjoying this too much to care. Besides, it'd be pretty funny to him if people remember her as the crazy lunatic screaming on the sidewalk. 

"Alright, alright quit screaming, your scaring the poor little fella" 

Poor cat indeed, it was almost finished but it was too baffled about the fact that there was a screaming wacko right in front of it and its food. Probably too scared to even take the last few bites of its food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two walked together on their way home since they were coincidentally heading towards the same direction. Karma had decided to take the cat home since it already followed him all the way to where they were now.

"Ya sure you don't want to keep him?"

Kirei shook her head in response. 

"Even if I wanted to, I can't. Can't keep pets at my place" she says with a pout. The tone of her voice obviously sad.

"But it's ayt!At least I know that coffee has a really great owner to take really good care of him...or her" she says with a smile.

"Coffee?? Well that's adorable" note that he's being sarcastic

"Aww, you don't like that name?" the boy looked at his human strawberry as she sounded upset. Shoot. He didn't mean to offend her.

"It's not that I don't like it. It's just that---do I look like the type who likes adorable crap?"

He was slightly surprised to hear her laugh. So she WASN'T upset? 

"No, seems like you're not" 

Well...I might make an exemption... Karma thinks as he stares at her. 

"Well, I'll be heading this way! What about you and this little cutie?" she says as she pets the cat.

Karma then pointed at the opposite direction that she was taking. 

"Well then, see ya! Bye coffee! Bye Karma! I'll, visit this furball soon" 

Before leaving, Karma and his perverted self thought of something to say to Kirei.

"Yea, come and visit coffee soon. We'll have loads of fun. And maybe I'd get to see colors aside from black. I was hoping maybe something white, or red. Up to you really, just needs to be lacy." and with that, he gave her a wink before walking away, leaving the poor girl speeachless and wide-eyed.

.......

......

"....y-y-YOU PERVERTED BITCH!!!!"