Bedroom Floor - Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Sunlight that came through the slit of her windowpane is the thing that woke her up this morning. She winced, lifted her palm to cover her face, groan before turned around to have five more minutes sleep.

Surprisingly, she saw the other figure laid next to her when she was turned around, the familiar face with his eyes opened wide, he smiled to her.

“Why you always looked so great in the morning?” asked Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, the one who should be her ex-boyfriend.

And his words made her cheek turned red. “Really?”

Alex curled up his lips and nodded, “are you still tired?” he asked.

She nodded, “give me five more minutes.” She said, ignoring the fact about her ex-boyfriend presence on her bed.

Is this some kind of dream? She doesn’t even remember anything last night and now Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was sleeping next to her? This is even sounds like impossible to real and she begun to think that she must be still drunk. But her eyes were struggling to open wide and she didn’t even force when her eyes slowly closed.

Ava woke up again after it felt like she was sleeping for five minutes, but the clock on the wall showed the otherwise. She gets up the bed immediately realizing that she could be late to work.

As she sat up on her bed, she begun to remember what was happened last night. Looking the fact that her bedroom was in mess, she was completely naked behind the blanket that wrapped her body. And when she looked down to the floor, there were not only her clothes which scattered on her bedroom floor, but also a shirt and a trousers she was sure that those clothes weren’t belong to her.

Then her bathroom door was opened and Alex was appeared, a towel was hanging around his hip, covering the part of his lower body. He looked so fresh and Ava smelled the scent of her soap and shampoo Alex might be used.

“Morning sleepyhead, are you slept tight?” Alex smiled playfully made Ava blushed because of the view she saw this morning and also it reminded her of something that happened last night.

Alex and Ava just broke up about almost two weeks ago, classic matter, cause Alex couldn’t ever be one woman man for Ava. But the truth is, Ava still love him however he acted like a complete asshole to her.

And they met again in one of their friends party, Ava was so sure she drank too much because of the game in the middle of the party, she remembered Alex was there, drunk as well. They smiled, laughed, shouting like crazy and having fun. She remembered Alex was dropped her home by a cab, she remembered they couldn’t left each other lips when he kicked the door of Ava’s apartment opened.

What happened next, maybe could be explained by their clothes which scattered on her bedroom floor.

“I’ll be late to work.” She said still wrapped around the blanket when stood up and run to the bathroom.

She gets ready immediately to work and reached her bag, opened her bedroom door in hurry but Alex’s voice stopped her.

“I made you breakfast.” He said, wearing his white t-shirt which still left at Ava’s apartment the day they were broke up. He was so busy at Ava’s pantry. She could smell scramble egg and French toast.

“Thank you, but I will be very late.” She said, looking for her shoes under the coat rack.

Alex walked approaching Ava to reach her hand. Pulled her hand to follow him and sit on the dining room. “You must get a breakfast, I’ll drop you to your office and you won’t be late.” He said and Ava couldn’t say anything else. She sat there and enjoying French toast and scramble egg made by Alex.