Bryan x Jake (Lemon, continuation)

(BTW TEAM JAKE FINNALY WON! #TEAMJAKEY)

Bryans POV

Ever since the night I spent in Jakes base I've been noticing him acting strange around me. Honestly its probably just cause I kinda did almost fuck him buuuut yeah. We were going to go on a dungeon raid today, so that should be great to find more powerful items. Plus I get to spend the day with Jakey poo~ I grabbed my inferno wand and headed towards to where we were meeting up. Once I got to the meeting place I instantly saw Jake standing near a tree. He looked nervous but I could tell he was trying to hide it. Jake wasn't always one for emotions. I walked up to him, "Hey Jakey poo~ When will we be heading off to this dungeon exactly?" He gulped, "R-Right now should be fine." he stuttered. He was so cute when he was flustered, I have to keep my composure! I cleared my throat, "Where is this dungeon you speak of?" I asked, knowing if it had anything to do with spiders I'd freak out. He gave a small smile, "Its a little bit past the desert, if we take Pelagic and Helios than it will be faster to get there." he said before opening his pet amulet, whilst I followed doing the same. I patted Helios on his mane before hopping on. I saw Jakey was already in the air, "Wait for me!" I puffed flying up to Jake. 

Once we were there and inside the cave/dungeon, I felt Jake grab my hand before I was about to go in. I glanced at him curiously, "What are you do-" "There are traps, you were about to step in one of them." I looked a little forward of me and see a small pressure plate awaiting for me to step onto. I breathed out, that was a close call! We stepped inside the dimly lit dungeon and notice there is hardly anything in here. Nothing worth any trouble anyways. I felt Jake bump into me accidentally, "Sorry Bryan! Its kinda dark in here.." I then realized somethin. This is the perfect to finish what I had started. I grabbed Jake and pushed him against the wall, he stared into my eyes for a second before I saw something new in his expression. He looked at me like I was some sort of snack, as if I looked like I was delicious. I then felt him grab a hold of my shoulder and waist, he spun me around before I could even notice I was now pinned by him. I quickly realized he was on top of me. My face flushed with a bright pink and red. He gave a mischievous smirk before tracing his tongue along my neck. He then began to start sucking at my neck, eventually going down and down my body. From my neck, to my chest to my stomach and well... then to my waist area. 

..>I'm not gonna put in the details this time all you need to know is that they did it<..    

And then that leads up the extra scene in the Brandeen x Brick one shot lol