Brandeen x Jake

Jakes pov

(pretend Bryan and Jake had an argument again and Bryan said hurtful thinnggss)

Jake stood near the fountain, unable to comprehend what Bryan had said earlier...

'You're just a waste of space!'

'You mean nothing to me!' 

'Useless like always!'

I did not even notice the tears sliding down my face. I wept silently, before rubbing my now red eyes and standing straight.  I then heard a voice from behind him, "Okay, who made you sad again fish boy? I'm guessing Bryan?" from the very recognizable accent, he knew it was Brandeen before even having to look behind him. Without looking back at Brandeen, I replied in a raspy tone "Why would you care? Its not like I'm worth any of your time.." I then felt Brandeen grab be from behind and hug me. I could tell from his voice that he was worried, "Dont you ever think your not worth anyone's time, Jake, because you are worth every millisecond of time.." I started to tear up again, "W-Why though? When all I cause are problems." He hugged me tighter, "We all make Mistakes Jakey, some more than usual, but thats just who we as people are. We make mistakes and we learn from those mistakes to grow." His voice said shallowly, I gave a small smile, "Yeah... I guess you're right." I shrugged, "Now will you let go of me?" I asked amusingly. He gave a small chuckle, "Not until you let me ride Pelagic~" he said in a childish tone. I sighed, "Fine... wanna go get some Ice cream?"  he let go of me and nodded.

"Yeah, Ice cream sounds nice"

Reeeee sorry this one is so short but its short and sweet :>