𝟞

Saturday 7th May 1988
6:49pm
Adalia pranced around her room singing along to her favourite song; 'How will I know.' By Whitney Houston.
🎶How will I know if he really loves me?
I say a prayer with every heartbeat
I fall in love whenever we meet🎶 She sang loudly due to her excitement. She ran to her floor length Robert Downey Jr poster and began to sing to it, being dramatic and flipping her straight hair in the process.

She sat at her vanity and began to apply her finishing touch, lip gloss. She applied the crimson gloss and was checking herself out in the mirror.

Wow Adalia, you actually look good for once! She thought and laughed to herself as she put the lipgloss away

She thought and laughed to herself as she put the lipgloss away. And as the song ended she was ready to put on her outfit, she walked towards her closet and retrieved her high waisted jeans and her Michael Jackson t-shirt being careful not to ruin her makeup in this process. She put on her red Adidas Campus shoes to match her lips and headed down the stairs.

She saw that that clock read 6:58 and waited nervously for Daniel to show up.
What if he's not coming!
She thought frantically but just as this thought arose she heard a car beeping and headed towards her porch.

There she saw a black AMG hammer outside her house, with Daniel inside and her heart skipped a beat. She walked towards the car and opened the door to be greeted by Daniel,
'Hey, Adalia!'
He said.
'Hi, Daniel!'
She replied excitedly, as she sat down in the front seat.
'Where are we going?'
She questioned.
'You'll see!'
He laughed and started to drive.

✧・: *✧・゚*:・゚✧*:✧

Adalia felt excitement run through her veins as she realised where they were. She looked ahead and saw the huge cinema screen and the 'Drive-in' sign beside it.

'Aww, Daniel thanks for bringing me here!'
She cooed.
'No problem!'
He smiled at her.
'So, what are we watching?'
Adalia questioned.
'Um, they're showing The Breakfast Club, is that good?'
'Yeah! That's my favourite movie!'
Adalia exclaimed.

Before Daniel could reply, the lights went down and the movie began. The familiar sound of 'Don't you(forget about me)' surrounded them and she began to sing along.
About half way through the movie, she felt Daniel's arm on her shoulder and felt herself being to blush. She looked over at him and saw him smirking at her, to which she smiled back.

✧・: *✧・゚*:・゚✧*:✧

Adalia saw her house approaching as Daniel drove her home, she checked her watch and saw that it was 22:47, her mother wouldn't be happy. They had been signing, dancing and laughing the whole ride home. Daniel's car slowly came to a halt outside Adalia's gate.
'I'll walk you to your door.'
He smiled.
'Uh thanks, but you don't have to!'
Adalia argued.
'I insist!'
He replied.

And with that, he took her hand in his and began to walk her to her front door. When they got to the door, Daniel turned to Adalia, grabbed her face and started to lean in.
Oh my god, is he going to kiss me?
Their faces were inches apart now.

Oh my god, is he going to kiss me? Their faces were inches apart now

She didn't even have time to think before his lips were on hers. It was a weird feeling, unlike anything she had ever felt before. She pulled away and then spoke.
'... bye.'
She whispered before entering her house. She stood for a moment in her porch, smiling like an idiot over the previous interaction.

✧・: *✧・゚*:・゚✧*:✧