Surface Goodbyes

I nodded feebly, disoriented by sensation. I had never been with a man, for to do so would be a crime against my virtue. I had never considered being with a woman, but Damla and Liȇn posed a very convincing argument; one without words and focused on the flesh in ecstasy.

"We normally sing for men. Only they can hear our songs. When we sang for you, you did not respond, and we discovered you were a woman in disguise."

"Well, we like this deceptive game you have designed, ___," Damla continued, while pulling at the strings of my breeches. "You are our first woman."

"Rouen," I gasped. "My name is Rouen."

Luminescent fins flashed through the narrow curtain of light. Damla swooped behind me. Her slender fingers played with my breasts - pinching, squeezing, loving - while her own pressed arousingly against my shoulder blades. Liȇn slithered down my front and pulled my breeches off with just her teeth. I was not so afraid to be completely bare in the eyes of these creatures and my arousal bloomed. Liȇn trailed stubbornly from my feet to my navel, lingering where it counted, and increasing my excitement.

With frenzied excitement I plunged my fingers into Liȇn's hair, pink as ripe fruit, and kissed her fiercely. Firmness, wetness; it all felt right. Ruthlessly, I put my lips on every part of Liȇn's slippery body. The sounds of satisfaction and surprise escaping her throat inspired me as well as Damla. A gentle sensation across my middle warned me of Damla's intentions. Soft, full lips sucked eagerly at my sex, while her palms slid up and down my thighs with great hunger. A cool, silky smooth tongue flickered against my swollen arousal and I quivered in her hands. I felt her smile between my legs and I let a surprised screech disappear in tiny bubbles to the surface of the river. Damla quite suddenly plunged her long tongue inside of me.

The ecstasy of the moment was overwhelming and glorious. Liȇn took Damla's actions as an opportunity to take over and suckle relentlessly at my breasts. Damla's thorough pleasuring left me wetter - if such a thing were possible under water - and numbed through my extremities. I felt myself drifting into a horizontal position and opened my eyes to the glittering star above. The sun looked fiery. Perhaps it was simply trying to mimic the flames in my gut; it did so poorly.

In quick succession, muscular pulsations overcame me. Damla's tongue flicked teasingly inside me with each orgasm before withdrawing. Liȇn's lips carefully departed from my flesh and I drifted into the soft cradle of sand below. It was cold in the depths of the river, but the Ladies of the Water were excellent hosts and were generous with their skills of fleshly pleasures. Damla and Liȇn swam idly in a circle around me, occasionally brushing my hair fanned out in the sand.

"I think the human lady liked it," Damla purred, twirling a lock of hair around her little finger before passing.

"I would say you are correct, Damla," murmured Liȇn, laying a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Can we keep her forever, Liȇn!"

"Nooooo, she will be missed by the air-breathers. The human men will want to claim her, I'm sure. She's a lovely sard and the men - married or not - will want a chance to take advantage of that."

If they could have read my mind they would have heard me scoffing. I had never dreamt of a man's embrace, nor a woman's, and my dreams would continue to disregard the "skills" of men.

Dreamily, I traced my fingertips across Damla's long fin followed by Liȇn's. Smooth like snakes but as unthreatening as a sunfish, I wished I could have joined them forever under the water. I sat up in the sand and pulled my clothes that were scattered nearby towards me.

"Is it time for me to go?" I asked. Damla frowned and pulled me upwards. She took the binding cloth and wrapped me, lingering, but still diligent.