|Larry x reader| when i was your man

~Just a warning this is a sad one~

Larrys p.o.v

I woke up, turning over and reaching out. Noticing it was empty. I sighed... oh right... (Y/n) was gone...

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

I got out of bed and turned on the radio sighing. This was a song she loved... but it now sounds almost empty

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

Turning off the radio I put my shirt on and made my way to sals house. He and the gang had a sleepover. I didn't go, I needed time alone. I went into the elevator and pressed the 4th-floor button tapping my foot anxiously. When the doors finally opened I rushed out and made my way to sals door and knocked. He opened the door and his mask shifted. "Hey Larry face, we were just talking about you!" I tilted my head in confusion "what? You were?" Ash walked over "yeah! We were talking about how cute you and (Y/n) were! I wish she was still here...." I groaned and walked back to the elevator, ignoring the calls for me.

When our friends take about you all it does is just tear me down.....

I got in my car (he has a car, okay?) And started it driving to Lake Wendigo.

Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

I parked the car and thought of her. I should have tried harder...

It all just sounds like oooooooooohhhhhh

I got out and sat by the water. The water reminded me of her eyes. Her eyes were pools, I loved to swim and get lost in

Too young to dumb to realize that I should have bought you flowers. And held your hand. Should have gave you all my hours, when I had the chance. Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance. Now my baby's dancing. But she's dancing with another man.

I look across the lake and see (Y/n) she was with Josh... (this is a random male name) my eyes watered as I thought of all the things I did wrong

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways

I thought back to before we broke up.
I was on the phone with (Y/n) "hey babe, I know it's our anniversary but sal wants to hang out, I can't make it... I'm sorry" I could hear her voice break on the other end "L-la-.... you know what? That's fine, go have fun..." I smiled "thanks you're the best babe!" And I hung up

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

Then I thought about the day she left me we were at lunch at school when it happened...

I was talking to sal when I felt a tug at my sleeve "H-hey Larry?" The quiet whisper made me look over and I noticed it was (Y/n) "hold on" I looked back at sal as he kept taking "Larry...? It's really impo-" I rolled my eyes and turned to my girlfriend "Give me a second. Sal was trying to tell me something? What could be so important that you need to interrupt?" She huffed and stood up "You wanna know what it is Larry? I've needed you so so damn long! My mother just died and you're all I have left! And you ignore me too! You know what I'm done... you don't care enough about this relationship to try!" She rushed out of the room.

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made

The next day I went up to her like normal "Hey (Y/n) there's this cool new movie out and I think we shou-" I heard a locked slam and I looked over to see (Y/n) walking off with a boy, his arm wrapped around her waist.

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

I looked back at them to see her smiling, and laughing. Something I haven't done for her in a long time...

It all just sounds like ooooooohhhh

I sighed as he gave her flowers. (F/F) to be exact... her favorite... they sat on a bench and held hands

Too young to dumb to realize that I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand, should have gave you all my hours, when I had the chance. Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance, Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man.

I smiled. At least she's happy.... if he can make her happy, that's all that matters

Although it hurts, I'll be the first to say that, I was wrong.... oh I know I'm probably much too late, to try and apologize for my mistakes, but I just want you to know.

I stood up

I hope he buys you flowers...

I looked at her one last time

Hope he holds your hand...

I smiled and got in my car. Driving home

Gives you all his hours when he has the chance

I drove back to the apartments and texted sally, one last time.

Take you to every party. Cause I remember how much you love to dance

I made my way to the elevator getting in and pressing the roof button. I walked to the edge of the roof.

Do all the things I should have done when I was your man.

"Goodbye..... (Y/n)

Do all the things I should have done when I was your man......

And I jumped