afterlife

serena may carter21 | straight | ♊️

serena may carter
21 | straight | ♊️

defying her family, serena decided to study criminal justice in college

defying her family, serena decided to study criminal justice in college. she did it mostly to spite her mother and only because she watched both NCIS and criminal minds religiously, thinking the job was cool without giving it a second thought and realizing she hated it.  scrambling to find a job, she used her family name to land her a position as a publicist's assistant.

serena was the golden girl of the upper east side, and moving to california was her dream get-away. even when things didn't go her way, her tough skull would not let her turn back. she did not want any help trying to make it in the world, even though she cheated a little bit. she is extremely defiant when someone tries to tell her what to do, she makes sure whatever she puts her mind to, its because she wants to do it and no one else.

serena is fantastic at thinking on her feet, it always seems that things come easily to her but she works her butt off to get what she wants. now with her new job, she has to grit her teeth and practice as much patience to handle her boss and the diva, ryder. serena had a similar life as he did, being in the spotlight of manhattan but she knew damn well she didn't turn out as an asshole like him.

serena is easy-breezy and on top of things — as a gemini would be. she's used to comments about how everything is handed to her but she knows in her heart she worked for it. she always takes the time to smile at strangers and tries to be kind to everyone as she is a firm believer in "what comes around goes around". with that being said, she does not tolerate rude people, even though she fakes a smile towards them, as soon as she turns, an eye-roll follows.

likes mango banana smoothies . bohemian clothing . watching tennis matches . sunlight peeking through her curtains in the morning . lavender tea .

dislikes too much dressing on salad . cats .

(gossip girl based character)ind

ind. rp with dewyroses