𝟙𝟞: 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗𝕗

"i'm better off without him"

Luna's pov

Its been 2 weeks and Oscar has been gone since the night he took off.

I don't know where he went. But he hasn't bothered calling or texting. Not even a fucking note.

I was worried.

"I know you know." I glared at Miguel.

"Luna i already told you i don't know where he's at." He shook his head annoyed.

Bitch i should be the annoyed one but okay.

"We need to put out an Amber alert then." I let out a sigh.

"Luna he is a grown ass man. Im sure he's fine."

"How could you be sure if you just said you didn't know?" I raised my brow at him.

"Alsoooo..why did you tell him to break up with me?" I glared at him as he let out a deep sigh.

"Luna its not safe."

"Okay. I know that." I glared at him.

"But you really don't. Oscar is a target which makes you a target. You think you're gonna be safe forever but you're not. Especially if you're always with Oscar."

"Oh really?" I looked over at Miguel. "Is that why my mom left you? Because you weren't safe?" I glared at him as he looked away.

"I actually told her to leave. But you're mom wanted to stay until.." he paused

"Until what?" I looked over at him.

"Something almost happened to you." He let out a sigh. "Then she took off and left without saying goodbye. Never saw her again." Miguel shook his head.

"Oh."

"Yeah. I knew it wasn't safe for you guys. And although i love you guys i rather you be far from me as long as your safe." He pouted.

"Okay and i understand that you wanted me safe and shit but i dont wanna live my life worrying about getting shot." I groaned in annoyance.

Maybe im just hardheaded.

I laid in my room and just cried.

What the fuck.

"Oscar i know you're ignoring me... please just tell me you're okay." I sent him a voice mail.

Then i spammed his phone with text messages.

Where the fuck is he? Because i know for a fact he's not dead.

"Mija." I looked over at my bedroom door.

My tía Paula ended up dragging me to her house for dinner.

"Hey Vincent have you heard anything from Oscar?" I questioned as he just shook his head no.

"Can you stop asking about him? Its getting annoying." Catalina rolled her eyes at me from the other side if the dinner table.

"Then be annoyed." I smiled at her.

"Luna. Mija just eat." My tía smiled at me.

"No." I stood up. "I dont want to be here."

"Then leave." Cate yelled.

"I will and you can just sit here being all fuckin mad that i took your man. But dont hate me bitch. Its not my fault you only cared abut yourself."

"Luna stop." Miguel cleared his throat.

"If you took him then why did he leave you?" Cate had the biggest smirk on her face causing me to throw an enchilada at her.

Then i stormed out the house.

—spookysblock