𝟚𝟛: 𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟

"i know that it breaks your heart when i cry again over him"

Luna's pov

3 years later

"Luna you have grown to become such an icon in music today." Ellen smiled.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at her and at the crowd of people clapping.

"Now its crazy how you've grown so much in  two years." Ellen smiled in disbelief.

"Yeah it still shocks me. I don't know how this happened." I laugh.

"Now i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who is curious to know who your songs are about." Ellen gave me a curious look.

I just smiled to myself.

"Well umm..." i smiled.

"I was young when i met him. But i was in love." I was now fidgeting with the ring on my finger.

"As every normal couple we went through obstacles of course. And i don't knoww how i kept it a secret but i had a journal that i wrote songs in. Nobody ever knew about it." Ellen just nodded along and everyone was silent.

"And...." i smiled to myself as i thought of when Oscar pushed me to sing.. "im grateful that he pushed me and motivated me to sing because i never sang in front of people. Thankfully i conquered that fear."

"Yeah. God bless him for helping you. Imagine if he didn't." Ellen spoke and everyone clapped.

"Yeah. He is such an important person in my life. He gave me new outlooks on life. He taught me so much and i'm so grateful that i met someone like him. I was going through a rough time when i met him. He made it better. And because of him i am now going on tour to express my love for singing." I smile.

"Yes! That was the reason we were able go book you to come onto the show today because you have a show at the Staples Center tonight." Ellen cheered.

"Yes i am performing tonight." I smiled as i looked through the crowd.

"And will you be singing you're new release?"

"Actually yes i am. I'm going to try at least." I smile. "Its a really emotional song but i'm going to try my best."

"What is the song about?" Ellen questions.

"Well its about losing someone who was very important to me and just trying to move on." I sighed. "I was very heartbroken for the longest time when i lost him and i still am. So the song is about how im still trying to get better and im so thankful that Sean my fiancé." I showed the crowd the ring as they all cheered.

"Big Sean. I  love that guy. Such a good guy." Ellen nodded.

"Yes. He is so amazing. He's so understanding of what its like to try and move one with your life when you feel like you lost something important. He helped me so much." My eyes got watery.

Later that night

Concert

"He just comes to visit me when im dreaming every now and then." I sang as i cried in front of my fanss.

I missed Oscar.

3 fucking years.

I wish my dreams of him were more than that.

Its hard for me to perform my songs. They are all about Oscar.

He's probably watching me right now.

I did it. Just for you. Rest easy Oscar.

Selenophile.

My everything.

—spookysblock

SOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE END.

Im like hella emotional.

This ending got me feelin some type of way.

Thank you guys so much for reading.

I worked so hard on this book along with the others but this one i worked even harder and i hope you liked it.

Also im an Ariana fan now lmao