𝟙𝟠: 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

"now that he's gone, my heart is missing something
so it's time i push my pride away"

"now that he's gone, my heart is missing somethingso it's time i push my pride away"

Luna's pov

1 Week

I stayed in Jordyn's guest house in the back of her big ass house.

Her family quickly welcomed me in.

But all i do is sit around and not do shit.

"Girl... its been a week. Im getting worried about you." Jordyn sat on the edge of my bed and moved my hair outta my face.

"Dont be. Im doing great." I pushed a fake smile through.

"Okayy... lying ass." Jordyn rolled her eyes. "Lets go party. Brad is throwing a party. Maybe you'll find someone."

"But i don't want anybody else." I started to cry extra extra hard.

"I figured you would say that." Jordyn sat up. "You can come in Oscar."

Once she said that i quickly freaked out once i saw Oscar walk into the room.

"I'll give you guys some alone time." Jordyn gave me a devilish smile as she walked out.

Now it was some awkward silence. So much tension.

Oscar just cleared his throat and look at me.

"Luna i miss you." He spoke up.

"Okay."

"Do you miss me?" He questioned.

"No. Thats why i left. I'm doing great out here in Brentwood."

"Oh really?" He scoffed.

"Yeah." I crossed my arms.

"Luna you're laying in bed with tears in your eyes." He shook his head at me.

"Thats because i had a long night partying with college guys that my head hurts from all the drinking." I pulled this straight outta my ass.

"Ohh." He nodded slowly. "So you're really over me?" He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his khaki shorts.

"Yup. Im over you."

"Okay well then there must've been some miscommunication because i thought Jordyn said you missed me. So i came back here to apologize for being a dick to you the other night. But you're happy and moved on so i'll just leave you alone." Oscar talked as he walk off. "Have a nice life Brentwood." He smiled at me.

I just say in bed for 20 seconds contemplating what just happened.

I finally swallowed my pride and jumped out of bed slipping on my pink fuzzy slippers and ran through the long ass driveway that led to the road.

I spotted Oscar's car parked on the side of the street.

"Oscar!" I shouted before he could get in his impala.

He looked over at me as i walked closer in a pink robe with no clothes underneath so i had to hold it shut. "So you're just gonna make me walk all the way to you?" I huffed as i crossed my arms over my chest.

"I thought you were over me." He smirked at me.

We both knew i wasn't over his stupid ass.

"Well.. I.. its jus... I thought..." i struggled to find the words to tell him how i felt.

But Oscar was quick to grab me by the waist and pull me into a deep kiss.

"You don't gotta tell me. I know." He pulled away then went in for another kiss.

"I love you Brentwood." He mumbled. "You're my everything.. you know that right?"

—spookysblock

I hate how dramatic this is.

Like they fought for what? Lmfao