☆ about ☆

hey guys 🤩

so

i have a lot of fics building up in my notes and they're just really great, so i thought some people might wanna check them out because i know i'm always looking for new fics so i decided to share some of my favorites for those of us who are constantly looking for new books.

you don't have to like them or agree with my feedback on them, but i personally really enjoyed these works and i want them to be recognized some more.

feel free to submit your own favorite fics to my dms with the link, description, important tags, and some feedback.

or message me and ask for a specific ship/tag/au/fandom—truthfully, I limit this to BTS, GOT7, Day6, Astro, SKZ, and Voltron fanfiction on AO3 ONLY [mainly because this is what I have saved in my notes, though I may add along the way] — and i will provide if i have one for you.

i say Voltron because i have a bunch of those saved amongst my kpop chaos, but i have some pretty good Percico, NaLu, Gajevy fics that i can post as well. most fairy tail fics are in my reading lists though, so really you can just check them out there tbh.

but yeah, um.

be aware that my likes and your likes are different, so if i don't post fics that include things like little space or major character death, it's probably because that's not my kind of thing, but you can ask if you are looking for a certain fic—au, ship, or tag. but please respect if i tell you that i don't really read those kind of fics.

always feel free to ask though.

sooo

i'll update weekly, every tuesday—though it's already wednesday (^_^;)—and my dms are always open.

i'll catch up the ones that i've already posted, so don't mind the spam—if you're a follower, sorry haha

thx munchkins, love you lots ♡

—also, it would be really great if you guys could vote on chapters of recommendations you guys enjoyed when you've finished reading, and recommend this book to people you think would find it helpful, I really want these authors to be more recognized and praised for their works (^-^)
thanks again ♡