AUTHOR'S NOTES.

( author's notes, END )

Thank you all so very, very much for joining me on this journey. I hope you all enjoyed this book (and I haven't spurred your wrath too terribly much for that ending). It has been good fun to write, and even better to see the reactions you lot have had from the first page to the last.

I am so sad to close up shop on ROARING. It has been a part of my life for six months now, and it's easily my favorite thing I've ever written. I hope this continues to be a favorite for you guys well into the future.

Luckily for you lot (or unfortunately for you lot, if my writing is that terribly heartbreaking), I am starting a new book! It is entitled ACRIMONY, and, while also pertaining to the Peaky Blinders, it will serve as completely separate from this story. Sadly, Thalia Vidal shall never again grace the pages of my writing.

If you are interested in reading my next work, please view my account, as it has been updated at the same time as this note.

Once again, thank you everyone for making this such an amazing journey of storytelling for me. I love you all, and I hope I never stop creating new works for you to lose yourself in.

See you soon darlings,
Kathryn xoxo