Part 10

As promised, part 10 in tow! Extra long one, hope you all enjoy :)

Also eyyyyyyy SMUT WARNING SMUT SMUT SMUUUUUT WARNING

Heh. Enjoy you pervs ;)

Y/N POV

"You know, Yoongi, I don't think you planned this out very well."

"What makes you say that, my dear?"

"I'm wearing fucking sleep shorts in the middle of an airport!"

Up until now, due to the fact that you had still been tired, Yoongi's warmth and scent had enveloped you in a state of blissful unawareness, and his fancy speeches about the places he planned to take you had done well to distract you, you hadn't even thought about your state of dress. Now that dozens of people were walking past by the minute, your incredibly informal clothing choices were starting to make you feel really self-conscious.

"I'm not even wearing a bra," you whined, crossing your arms over your loose sleep shirt. At least Yoongi had the thought to grab some sandals for you or you'd be barefoot as well.

He chuckled. "I'll get you some clothes once we land, okay?" he said, tucking you playfully underneath your chin.

You looked around at the shops surrounding your terminal, which was for a plane bound to Scotland, and you turned back to him. "There's gotta be a place in here that sells sweats and jackets and things."

"Sweats?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow. "I could get you something much nicer if you just wait until we land," he said, pouting.

You let out an exasperated sigh. "Come on. Do you really want me walking around like this in public?" You drew your arms away from your chest, enunciating your point. You weren't prepared for the way Yoongi's eyes not only darted to but lingered at your chest, and how the thin material didn't leave much to the imagination. His pupils dilated and his irises began to take on a dark scarlet hue. It made your heart stutter, and goosebumps rose on your skin. "Yoongi," you breathed, both in nervousness and in something much more carnal, an emotion you couldn't quite name, but you'd felt it before, whenever Yoongi touched you in ways that went beyond friendly. He wasn't even touching you now, but the way he was looking you, he might as well have been.

His hands were reaching up, to grab you maybe, but before he could his head snapped up, and you watched as his eyes zeroed in on a bystander who happened to be staring. The color of his eyes quickly transitioned from a smoldering scarlet to a red hot crimson, and he growled low in his throat. He reminded you of a predatory animal in that moment. The poor fool standing nearby didn't have two seconds to process his terror before he was scurrying along, trying to figure out what the hell he'd just seen.

Yoongi didn't take his eyes off of the man for one second. Even when he disappeared from view, he kept his eyes in that direction, and it made you nervous. You put a hand on his cheek. "Yoongi, love..."

He immediately turned back to you, and as your touch settled more into his system, his eyes returned to normal. He took a deep breath. "I'm fine. I'm... fine." He glanced back one more time with a disgruntled frown before taking your hand. "Sweatpants and a jacket it is then."

The plane ride wasn't bad–it was only a six hour flight, and you slept on Yoongi's shoulder the whole trip, his hand placed protectively over your now-pants-clad lower thigh. He woke you with a gentle but firm squeeze and a soft coo in your ear, and you sat up groggily. He pointed out the plane window and, rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you leaned over him to gaze down at the rolling hills of a most brilliant emerald green below. Your mouth parted in awe. "Oh."