Harris Brecken x Reader

A/N: Reader doesn't have specified pronouns in this :)

The Tower was an oddly beautiful building, minus the floors filled with the metallic smell of blood and uninhabited bodies stumbling around.

The balcony was your favourite place to perch yourself which is where you stood now glaring at the rooftops below, sometimes chatting to Rahim when he'd stop by too which was always fun.

"(Y/n)." A voice softly rang out behind yourself, about to turn and face them there was the feeling of a toned body holding you from behind before you could.
"Harris." You repeated softly back, burying yourself into the arms atop your shoulders.
Placing his head on yours and bringing each other closer the pair of you felt all tension from your muscles releasing.

Seconds, minutes, hours, didn't matter how long you would be there for you had him now and he had you, one could only be so grateful knowing the horrors others have had to go through with their loved ones.

"You're always up here."
"Oh I had no idea." He stifled a laugh holding you closer.
"I always know just the right things to say don't I." You turned to face him with his arms still on your shoulders,  you looked into his eyes.
"I know you're joking but honestly anything you say is better than nothing with that accent of yours." He smiled lightly as he moved his arms to your face.
"God I love you." He pressed his rough lips onto yours, moving back a second after laughing a bit.

"It's sweet you love God but what about me?"
"Ughh." His head landed on your shoulder as you grinned, softly laughing while stroking his hair.