Ellis x Male!Reader

Your legs dragged along the pavement, somehow you and the others were still moving-all of you exhausted.
"Oh! Then there was that one time me an' mah best frien' Keith-." Of course all except for your child at heart boyfriend, Ellis, who was bursting with energy.
"Ellis! Why don't we play the quiet game??" Nick grumbled looking at the two of you lagging behind.
"Aww maaan I always lose though." You giggled looking up at the taller man and stepping onto your toes to whisper in his ear.
"Well if we're really really quiet then we can still talk to each other and you can tell me more stories." His whole face was happy giving the top of your head a kiss.
"Ya the best (n/n)," he crouched in front of you as you looked at him confused.
"Hop on! Can't letcha pass out now can I?"

Rochelle POV:

Lightly elbowing the boys at each of my sides I pointed my head behind us smiling.
"Aren't they the cutest?" I told them in a hushed tone. It wasn't a question I needed answering, we all knew the answer.

They hadn't known each other all that long but grew incredibly attached to one another-and I have to say it was adorable.

"Reminds me of the kids I'd teach-real puppy love." Coach added happily.
"It only gets better, he knows how to keep the redneck quiet." Nick had glanced to them, his usual glare dropping slightly.
"I feel like a mom." I spoke, still looking back at them.
"You can have Ellis-(y/n)'s my son. He's one hell of a fighter and I'll take credit for that." He chuckled.

(Y/n) POV:

"D-ha-Don't drop m-hahaa." He jumped and twirled around keeping a tight hold on your thighs while you kept them wrapped tightly around his waist. Your arms hanging tight to his shoulders, each of you holding uncontrollable smiles.
"Feels like am missin' somethin'... Aha!" He'd let go of your right thigh reaching up to his head.
"Sun'll get in yer eyes." Placing his cap onto your head revealed his messy hair tickling the side of your face.

"Tell me how you do it." You spoke quietly into his ear.
"Do what now?"
"How you make me so happy." Leaning a little further forward you placed a kiss on his cheek. This wasn't enough for him as before you could move back he'd turned pressing his rough lips to yours.

For a second his voice lost it's usual upbeatness gaining a more serious tone to it.
"S'all cause yah make me so dang happy (n/n)."

"You two dumbasses wanna stay there the whole day waiting for a horde or do you wanna get to a safe house?" You looked up seeing Nick waiting impatiently, Rochelle and Coach turned to him glaring as she reached up hitting the back of his head.
"God fuckin-!"
"Let's get a move on." Coach spoke, the two of you laughed fondly. As rude as Nick could be you knew he thought it was nice, the old man just wants to keep up his 'reputation' or you thought so at least.

Having finally made it into the safe house Ellis lowered you to the floor.
"Thank youu." Taking the hat from your head placing it back on him.
"Naw' 's'no problem." He seemed proud of himself, endearing as ever.
"Uhh guys?" Rochelle interrupted putting everybody's attention on her.
"I think we gotta get some more supplies. There's no food here." Lightbulbs went off, immediately you looked to each other nodding.
"We'll go!"
"We can git some!"
"Are you sure? Aren't you guys tired?" She questioned worried that being too tired could cause somebody getting hurt or worse.
"Nahh Ellis carried me and I got a load of energy now especially since you guys took care of all the zombies for us-thanks again." Luckily there wasn't too many zombies around to handle so the three decided to take care of it, letting you both have your moment.

She then shot Ellis an expectant look.
"Am jus' fulla energy t' be honest."
"Hmm alright make sure you're not too far in case you need us."
"Don't cause too much trouble out there." Nick chimed in giving you a wink, you felt flustered lost for words.
"We won' cause no trouble-ya'll worry too much gotta say. Holler if ya need anythin'." Nick's comment having flown over his head you turned passing his gun back to him.
"Whatever you say hun." Rochelle replied rolling her eyes.
"Okay! Be back soon bye." You replied quickly, taking Ellis' hand in your own and rushing out of the place.

"Find anythin' good?" Ellis walked over to you. Currently you were stood inside of a convenience store.
"Not yet, but there's probably stuff I'm missing. How 'bout you?" You told him leaning over to have a proper look in some of the shelves.
"I already foun' what I wanted a while ago." He teased.
"What would that be?" Leaning in deeper without you noticing him staring at you, blushing and deep in thought.
"Lookin' at 'im." Ready to ask what he meant he'd slapped your ass causing you to let out a small squeak.
"Ah!! Ellis." Playfully hitting him the pair of you laughed and he stepped closer, placing each of his hands at your sides.

Everything fell comfortably silent as your (e/c) eyes stared into his soft blue ones. You moved your hands to his face pulling him to you. Getting continuously heated with his tongue against yours-him winning. You pulled back for a moment to speak.
"Is this the right place and time for this sort of thing?" He looked down adoringly.
"Not if ya don' wanna."
"No!! I mean no-dear fuck this is great I just mean-ah forget it." Being slightly paranoid you settled down, what could possibly happen?
"Ya heard Nick 'don' cause too much trouble'." He imitated a grumpy voice.
"So we can have a lil' trouble if we wanna." He winked, moving his hands down your back, teasing you as he grabbed at your ass once again.

"Hold on-do you hear that?" He let go sadly as you ducked down and crouch walked to one of the big windows, looking outside there was a ton of the undead bastards roaming around. They hadn't noticed yet, turning around and grabbing his hand you led him back and behind the counter, they'd probably pass soon which seemed easier than fighting so many of them.

"Guess we outta wait this out." Ellis whispered, sitting down and leaning against the wall.
"Mmyeahh." Sitting next to him and lying your head on his shoulder he raised his arm tucking you into his side, you could've slept right then and there it was so calming.

~To be continued?~

A/N: This was pretty fun to write if you enjoyed leave a like or let me know, ask about anything else you'd like to see written :)