Chapter five

Twilight and starlight glimmer arrive in Moscow Russia during the night. "Where can we even stay at tonight" asked twilight. "I have a friend that I met awhile back that can possibly let us stay" said starlight. "Alright let's go" said twilight as she starts walking. Umbreon follows but he is invisible. A hour later starlight knocks on her friends door. Her friend opens it revealing that starlights friend is a changling. "Hey what is up starlight" said the changling. "Nothing much just trying to hide from the protectors" said starlight. "But there's one beside you" said the changling. "Oh this one is on my side" said starlight as she smiles. "That's pretty cool" said the changling. "So anyway can you do us a huge favor and let me and Twilight stay here for tonight" asked starlight. "Sure why not" said the changling as he opens the door for them. Twilight and starlight sit on the couch. "Wow you have a nice place" said twilight. "Thank you" said the changling. Twilight and starlight yawn. "I think I'm ready for bed" said starlight. "Yeah me too, I'm pooped" said twilight. "Well if you need me I'll be in my room" said the changling as he walks into his room. Twilight and starlight fall asleep on the couch as soon as he left. As soon as starlight and twilight fell asleep Umbreon became visible again. "I got you now" said Umbreon quietly. Suddenly he hears talking in the background. "I did it my queen I did it" said the noise. Umbreon slowly peaks threw the changlings room. "I got the job down, the U.N headquarters in America is gone, and you were right twilight and starlight came here to my place" said the changling on the phone. The changling hangs up and lays in bed. Umbreon goes over to twilight and taps on her. "Hey wake up" said Umbreon. Twilight jumps a little. "What are you doing here" asked twilight. "Look I know I was wrong, and I found out who did the bombing" said Umbreon. "Who did it" asked twilight. "It was that changling, he was talking to someone on the phone about his job being done" said Umbreon. "I better wake up starlight" said twilight as she taps on starlight. "Wh-wha I'm awake" said starlight. "Hey look I'm sorry about trying to arrest you, and now I know you didn't do it" said Umbreon. "It's fine, so you know who did it" asked starlight. "Yeah it was that Changling I heard him on the phone talking about it" said umbreon. "When do we want to confront him" asked twilight. "Let's do it right now" said Umbreon.