fashion related tips

#If people keep telling you that you have bad fashion taste, don't be too stubborn to listen . Learn from people who know how to dress ,trust me it helps. I know it is difficult to admit that you're not fashionable and many people keep making bad remarks about the outfits that you felt you put so much effort into putting together BUT  its best if you listen because your appearance matters and you'll be addressed according to the way you are dressed.

#When copying hairstyles or outfits from Instagram make sure the muse looks a bit like you, i.e having the same shape of head or body figure and sometimes skin colour ,the person doesn't necessarily have to look exactly like you,no,you just have to have most features in common so the style can fit you the way it did that person.

#Always consider your bra size when you buy a backless dress or a dress with a plunging neckline so you know whether to wear a bra or not ,or what type of bra to wear.

#when dressing little girls (1-10) ,try to go with really light or bright colours like orange,baby pink,yellow, lilac,sky blue, and lots of pastel colours, also keep in mind  that little girls look adorable in jumpsuit s,playsuits and rompers

#try to grow a child's natural hair from birth or during toddler years .also style it differently all the time so it can look cute . And try to add girly scrunchies, bows, headband s,e.t.c remember only a child can look like a child, soon they'll grow up and not be able to  dress the way they used to.

#try to change your hairstyle weekly for fun ,for school or for events ,switch things up, learn how to do your hair yourself(this helps a lot),watch YouTube videos and make sure you practice the hairstyle of your choice to see if you have the resources needed to make it or if your hair length or hair type can make that style. Many girls are sad and devastated when they see so many cool styles on YouTube that looks easy and doable but by the time they try it, they get an epic fail😣 .The key to avoiding this is Practice,Patience and Perseverance😉 and don't compare yourself to all the youtubers e.g if you see a video of a mixed race person styling her hair into let's say a low bun and your hair is 4c ,it'll be way more difficult for you to achieve that style because her natural hair is softer and most probably longer than yours meaning you might have to gel yours ,straighten it or stuff the bun,having that in mind you'll know that you shouldn't compare yourself to YouTubers .

#There are so many ways to style clothes and accessorise ,don't throw away a cloth because its out of fashion or just because you don't like it, if you have a sewing machine you can remake the clothes into something new and fancy, just be careful not to totally ruin the cloth . And if you don't have anything to do with it then give it to charity one man's trash is another man's treasure..

#Accessories totally make outfits better ,it brings out personality and preference and lastly helps you to style an outfit in different, unique ways .Accessories don't necessarily have to be jewelry it can range from bandanas to Jean jackets or small school bags,headbands, scarfs. ,beanies,face caps,and so on, just make sure it fits you or goes with what you're wearing ,you can ask for people opinion before going out and make sure you look in the mirror.

#when going to the salon,carry the essentials,some of which are your personal Combs , brushes e.t.c and if you have a style in mind ALWAYS take a pic of what you want because there are so many things that could go wrong by explaining by mouth .lastly, don't be shy to correct the hairdresser if they're doing it wrongly because salons rarely give the money back if you have a complain.

#if you're hoping  to be a model ,make sure you know your specifics such as height , skin colour, weight, hair length,bra size , face shape ,shoe size ,body figure ,waist size ,e.t.c depending on the type of modelling job ,some of them sound funny to me but I guess it's good to know them just in case of necessity

#what I believe regarding makeup is that if you have smooth, clear ,toned face and naturally full eyebrows ,you honestly don't really need makeup ,why ? Because you can carve your eyebrows once in two weeks and have a good skincare routine and moisturize, apply lip balm and you're good to go, but it's all up to you to decide what you want.

#during, weekends, holidays or off days try to wash,iron and sow your dirty, wrinkled and torn clothes fold them up or hang then in your closets ,this helps a lot especially for those who are to busy to do a general laundry day during the week ,you don't want any food stains or dirt on clothes when you're in public

. #always wear what you're allowed to wear, in your school ,by your parents ,according to your religious beliefs, Don't go against the rules you were brought up by for the sake of fashion , you may have a dress code at your school it's good to stick to it if you don't wanna get in trouble.
It's not necessary to do what everybody's doing just do what you know is right .

________________________________________OK loves that is it for this chapter ,I'll probably do a part 2 of this chapter if you guys would like that ,please vote and comment if you liked this .Also I'm going to start asking questions after the chapters, so please answer so we can interact..

Black is beautiful💜

QOTD: how did/do you girls manage to get boyfriends in secondary school where there is a strict uniform code and no makeup policy?😂