10 important things you should have at home.

There are different caliber of things you can find in your house ranging from furniture to clothes, books, devices, food ingredients, e. t. c but there are things that can actually change your life, beauty wise,  so today I have 10 things you should have at home and few of their uses.

1. Honey- Apart from sweetening food, you can use honey for washing hair, cure acne, moisturize, hair masks and face masks and honey with sugar serves as a good body scrub.

2.Coconut oil-to grow long hair, clear skin, protects skin from harsh UV rays, moisturizer for hair and skin,

3.Baking soda- for brighter underarms,to whiten teeth, eradicate Horrible shoe smell, face scrub, removes bad odor, cures acne, whiteheads, face grime and oil related face issues

4.Shea butter -grow and moisturize hair, gives skin glow,

5.Rice water-The holy grail, I can literally hear angelic voices singing 'aaaaahhhhh' as I hold my spray bottle with rice water in it, haha,over the last few years  us black girls have taken interest in this new miracle treatment that actually seems to work and is easy to  get and has no side effect (not that I know of) . Its like an uncovered treatment that's been in front of our faces all this time. My suggestion is to try and see if this works for you. Don't know how to make it?  Just type rice water on YouTube.

6.Hydrogen peroxide -this has been my go to for teeth whitening but recently I found on Pinterest that it helps to clear pimples so you can search  about that and see if you want to give it a try. 

7.African black soap -I love this soap as it has helped my skin a lot, it has a lot of testifiers, it clears acne, eczema, rashes and many dermic problems.

8.Aloe vera- aloe vera has so many uses I don't know where to start but this plant cure diffeent types of disease and illnesses . It helps hair, skin, body, ears, e. t. c

9.Garlic - I know this is the odd one among the group but I felt like I had to put this here , I  read somewhere that garlic is actually a part of the Onion, Ginger and Garlic trinity that helps the body health wise. Garlic is really helpful once you tackle the odor it comes with.

10.Vaseline -Vaseline has been with me all my life and it looked almost useless to me, in fact one point my childish mentality made me stop applying it because 'it was making me dark', lol, I don't know how true that was  but what I do know is that Vaseline helps to soothe parched skin, moisturize lips, skin and palms, grow longer eyelashes, prevent split ends and so many more.

_______________________________________yes so those are 10 things you should have at home, I hoped you liked this one if you did feel free to tap that star shaped Button and if you have questions, ideas, opinions then the comment button is there for you😋

Thanks for reading and I hope your world isn't too overwhelming, just keep on pushing on, you got this.

Qotd:what's your favorite African country?

Black, brown, yellow and white are all beautiful 😘😘