Ulfric x Pregnant!Reader

A lovely request by TheSarcasticRed <3 <3 ((Check out their stories!!!! They're great!!!))

I giggled as I felt a kick on my stomach. I stroked my stomach softly, smiling to myself. Ulfric didn't know about the big surprise. He's going to be a father!

Ulfric saw me rub my stomach.

"Is something wrong, love?" He asked. I giggled more, smiling super happily.

"Absolutely nothing at all. Everything can't be anymore perfect." I tried hinting. He looked confused.

"Uh, well, if you say so." He chuckled. 

~

I sighed looking at Galmar.

"How am I going to tell him? He's not getting any of the hints I'm throwing at him." Galmar thought for a second, then rummaged through a chest and held out a stuffed animal. It was a bear, representing the Stormcloaks. I looked confused, then he told me, "Hug it." I confusingly hugged the bear, and it started shouting at me, "YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT THE ROLL IS IN THE OVEN YOU'RE GONNA BE A DADDY HEY IDIOT TAKE A HINT." I then erupted into loud laughter, making Galmar chuckle.

"Why do you have this, even?!" 

"My brother's wife was pregnant, made this because she gave up on him. He wasn't getting any hints." I laughed more, and flinched suddenly.

"The baby's kicking!" I put Galmar's hand on my stomach and he sure enough felt a soft (hard) kick. 

"Awww" He said and sighed, "I still can't believe I'm going to be an uncle."

"But didn't you say your brother's wife was pregnant?" He smiled.

"Yes, but now I'm going to be an uncle to two kids. Maybe more. MAYBE TWI-" I covered his mouth.

"If you want it to stay a secret until he finds out, I don't recommend shouting." He nodded and I let go out him.

"Well, let's try again."

~

Galmar and I went out to the main hall, the true High King sitting on his throne, bored. Galmar and I played with the bear like children, hugging it lightly, but not hard enough to activate it.

Ulfric looked a little confused at us, but shrugged it off. I snuggled into the bear, throwing it softly into the air and catching it, then cradled it like a baby.

"Okay, kids, bed time." He said to us, looking at the time. 2:00 am.

"But daddy I'm not tired." Galmar yelled.

"I AIN'T YOUR DADDY." Ulfric yelled. Galmar started fake crying and ran to his room.

"Nice, honey." I said. I ran to Galmar and brought him out in the main room again. 

"Hey, it's okay,...don't cry." I cradled him like a baby, which was hard seeing that I am small and he's like a giant bear.

"No it's not!! Daddy said he wasn't my daddyyyyy!" I stroked his cheek and felt him relax.

"Daddy is just upset."

"'Daddy' is not just upset. He is concerned." Ulfric got up and before he could go to his room, I groaned loudly, then growled. I threw the bear, hard, at Ulfric's head, making him quickly catch the bear. He was confused.

"Uh,...thanks?" 

"Hug it!" I demanded. He sighed and rolled his ocean blue eyes and hugged it. 

"YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT THE ROLL IS IN THE OVEN YOU'RE GONNA BE A DADDY HEY IDIOT TAKE A HINT." The bear screeched, making Ulfric jump. His face was flushed red, and his blue eyes filled with happy tears. He dropped the bear and ran to me and hugged me.

"That explains all of your sudden cravings, love!" He laughed. I hugged him back and kissed him quickly, then smiled. "Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" Ulfric questioned, wiping a tear.

"Boy." I answered. Ulfric squealed.

"CAN WE NAME HIM WARBASHER?!" He yelled. I laughed.

"That's not even a real name!" Galmar then jumped on the both of us, being careful of my stomach, of course, and grinned adorably.

"I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLEEEEEE!!!!"

"Oh, and also, you're right." I glanced at Ulfric, then back at Galmar. "Twins." Galmar squealed.

"TWINSSSS!!!!"

~

8 months later, I had my twins. One boy, one girl. The boy, B/n (Boy's name), had light h/c with blonde accents. The girl, G/n (girl's name), had blonde hair with h/c accents. 

:)

This was cute. I liked it.

681 words