Ch.3 - Scream

{ Read All The Way To The End Please!}

Riddick's Pov (Finally)

Being chained to a metal pole isn't the most comfortable thing but as I said, I'm chained to it. Maybe I could do something to get free. Footsteps moving toward me made me snap my eyes up. Squinting them slightly, I could see Mr. Johns drag a women and chain her to some metal piping beside me. When he finally left, I turned my head to get a better look at the mystery women. She was quite attractive for having scratches on her face and scars on her arms, plus, I believe a tattoo on her shoulder blade. Her curly chocolate brown hair looked silky smooth and make me want to touch it. If only I could. Wait? When did I turn soft? Stop it riddick!

Turning my attention back at the issue at hand, I looked up to see a crack in the metal. Oh, this is gonna be painful. Stretching my arms and shoulder backward, I popped my shoulder out of its socket and moved my arms through the crack and popped them back in place. The whole time doing so, I was squeezing my eyes shut, luckily nobody could see because of my goggles. I let out a silent breath I didn't know I was holding and turned my head to look at the girl.

She was staring at me, grimacing. Probably because of the little stunt I pulled. A deep, mocking laugh escaped my mouth.

"Need help?"

"Why would I need help from some random criminal?" Her feminine voice replied.

I laughed at how ironic that was and got in her face, putting both my hands on both sides of her head, caging her in.

"Get out of my face." Her expression was deadly but I was already used to that look because of the merc's that were constantly chasing me and all the prisoners in the slam that tried to fight me but ended up with their heads 2 feet in the concrete.

"Do you know who I am?" I questioned.

"No. And I honestly don't care. Because you should know who I AM!" She seethed. "I'm not someone to mess with."

"Well since your surprisingly uninformed I'm Riddick. 1st on the wanted list" I said boredly

Her chocolate brown eyes widened and a gasp escaped her lips. Hundred of emotions flashed in her eyes, some I couldn't recognize, but the ones that i did know were realisation, fear and then confidence. Her face relaxed after a few moments and her lips tugged up into a tiny smirk.

"Well since your surprisingly uninformed..." She copied " I'm Estrella A. Roxz. I'm right under your name on the wanted list." I smirked.

"Now. What has a little girl like you could have done to end up below me?" I asked.

"Things that would turn Angels into Devils." She said.

Still smirking, I said "I think we're gonna get along great."

"I hope so."

A scream made both of our heads snap in the direction it came from. I turned my head back to her.

"Well, time for me to go." Her head slowly turned to look at me in disbelief.

"What about me? You cant just leave me here!"

"Watch me." And with that I turned on my heel and walked towards the exit, my boots making a loud thumping noise on the flimsy metal floor. As I exited the door a irritated voice screamed behind me, making me smirk while I walked further away.

"RIDDICK!!!!"

<><><><><><><><><>

Hi guys..... IM SO SORRY I COULDNT UPDATE FASTER!!!!! This is why I Hate school, it takes up so much time, I'm constantly studying and doing homework and then I just wanna relax and do nothing and then I have hand cramps on top of that. But I'm so sorry guys.. I promise I'll try to update sooner this time..