Ch.5 - Shit

Read all the way to the end please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Estrella's Pov

Me and Riddick stared at each other for awhile. Our eyes never loosing contact.  How can someone so sexy be so dangerous? At this point I can't deny my attraction to him. It feels like there's some invisible string connecting us together. And let me tell you, that string is strong as hell.  Literally. 

After a few moments of our creepy staring, a BANG immediately had our attention. Our legs moved on their own. Practically dragging the upper half of our body behind it. 

"WHOA!" I said, almost tripping over the endless sea of sand.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist to steady me. The body heat seeped through my clothes and it felt as if his hand was touching my skin. I blushed as red as a fire truck and tried to hide my face.

Key word: Tried.

I know for a fact that Riddick saw my red cheeks, but he didn't make a comment. Thank god.

We rounded the ship and ran to some bone graveyard. I slowed down and ducked behind a elephant chest. I peaked through the cracks and saw Johns and all the other people were surrounding a tall cone-like hill. From what I can see, there's a hole at the base of the hill.

More gunfire was heard and frantic screaming. 

I saw them struggle to pull a rope out of the hole. As if some creature was holding the other end. Refusing to let the person go.

A few seconds later, Fry was pulled out of the hole, pale and jumpy. 

A hand slapped on my shoulder, making me jump up and hit my head on the top of the elephant rib cage. 

I fell back down on my butt and rubbed the top of my head in pain. Low and behold, Riddick was just about laughing his ass off in the corner. Like he was for real clutching his stomach, tears in his eyes, jerking on the ground, laughing.

The glare I sent him could've melted the North and South Pole.

A war cry escaped my lips and I charged. I pounced on Riddick and started throwing punches.

*in a spongebob voice* 3 minutes later~

......... I probably shouldn't have done that.

Riddick has me pinned and I can barely move a muscle. See why this was a bad idea? 

He suddenly leans his head down and nibbles on my neck. I froze. I felt Riddick's hand travels down my torso and into my inner thigh.

I snapped my legs so fast, it could've broke his hand. 

Yet Riddicks hand continued to move up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I said, I have updated. I would've updated yesterday, but I went to the gym and didn't get home till like 9:30 and I was bout tired asf. SO sorry about that but I hope you enjoy this chapter, Please leave some feedback. THANK YOU for the support and if you can Vote, Follow, & Comment! Love you guys! *blows millions of kisses like it's not strange at all*