How The Hatred Started

Mark was in his room, he was waiting for the rest of his gang to get back to base. Him and NCT were finally able to get to the gang. Dream were a highly dangerous gang in Seoul, South Korea and everyone knew them and feared them.

Mark had his phone in his hand, waiting for Dream to get back so he could call NCT and because the young man knew that Dream would fight back without fearing their lives, they would need WayV, their Chinese police force.

"Mark!" Chenle called out from the entrance. Mark then pressed the button on his phone so that would alert NCT and WayV to be on their ways to get to the located base. "Mark?" Jaemin asked as Mark was making his way out of his room. "You guys are back, are you guys hurt?" Mark asked as Renjun had an eye out of Mark since in his eyes, his boss was acting weird nowadays. "Are you okay?" Jeno asked. "Yeah, just planning the next mission." Mark said as all the boys went into the living room.

Mark quickly glanced at his phone, looking at the message, it saying that the boys are only 5 minutes away from the base of Dream. Mark let out a quiet sigh, feeling a lump forming in his throat and beads of sweat forming on his forehead. The black haired boy went to his room for the second time, opening up the drawer of his desk, taking his gun out, preparing himself for the fight that will soon break out.

About 5 minutes later, Mark got another message, and he knew that all the boys were outside, ready for Mark to give the sign. Mark sent a message saying that he was ready and that the others have to make it in either quickly or quietly.

There then was a loud sound, the door was broken in and all 16 agents were rushing in, guns in hand. Mark knew that Jaemin and Jeno have already fired so Mark quickly ran out of his room. His gun pointed at Renjun, knowing that he would be hard to deal with. "Mark!" Renjun roared. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted you!" The fair haired boy said with poison enlaced in his voice.

Ten and Win Win were fighting against Jisung, the youngest member of Dream and also one of the most ruthless ones. The young boy is so cold that when people look at him they look away so they wouldn't accidentally pick a fight with him. The three martial artists were getting hit, without a doubt, but they were still fighting even though they were covered in bruises.

Everyone was busy fighting against someone else or helping out closely or from afar. But somehow, even though NCT and WayV were specially trained Dream were able to be on the same level, even though it was 5 vs 16.

"Back down! Back down!" Mark shouted, everyone taking their last shot or strikes as they hurried out of the base, driving away from the scene.

Jeno and Jaemin were holding their sides, trying to stop the blood from flowing out. The 5 boys huddled to Renjun, since he was the oldest one now. "Is everyone okay?" Renjun asked, his voice still sounding aggressive. "Not really." Jeno said, making the 3 other boys look towards the two boys slightly slouched over. "Sit down." Renjun said as him and Chenle helped the two boys sit down as Jisung hurried away so he could get the first aid kit they had.

The second the brown haired boy got back, Renjun took the kit and helped Jeno out as Jisung helped Jaemin out. "So what now?" Chenle asked after the two boys helped out the two other boys. "We're moving base, if NCT found us here and Mark knows this place like the back of his hand, we'll end up dead." Renjun said as him and Jisung helped Jeno and Jaemin up and the 5 boys went to their rooms to rest. They needed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this story is thanks to @Loverlydoves, @bruh_hreb and @FTWinwin. thank you three for letting me use your stories as an inspiration for this