Feisty

Next morning, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung and Dani woke up. They were making their way to the living room so they could have more of a formal introduction. "So, what is your guys' position in the gang?" Dani asked. "Me and Jeno are the weapon specialists, so is Renjun but he is also our boss, Chenle is the hacker and Jisung is the martial artist." Jaemin explained. "Cool, so why exactly did you guys want me to join you guys? You guys already have a martial artist." Dani commented. "I know what you're capable of, and it'd be good if we could have another muscle in the gang, regardless of their gender." Renjun said, Dani nodded her head at the information she received. "Can we have Dani and Jisung fight against each other?" Chenle suggested as all the boys' eyes (except Jisung's and Dani's) went wide open.

And within seconds, the 6 of them were in Jisung's training room. Jisung and Dani were both standing in their fighting positions, looking out for who was going to attack first. Jisung decided to be first, so he went in for a high kick, which Dani blocked without needing to look. Jisung tried again on the other side, but Dani held onto his ankle, using his balance, his force and weight against him. Jisung ended up falling onto the floor.

Jisung looked up at Dani, his eyebrows furrowed together, he then got up and he tried going in again, this time he tried punching Dani, she caught the punch and twisted Jisung's full arm. But Jisung kicked Dani's knee, sending her onto the floor with tears already falling down her cheeks. She had a type of condition with her knee where she would get random pain and she'd either fall down or she'd need to lean against a wall. This was too much, the pain was unbearable for her, but she twisted herself onto her back, kicking Jisung in the abdomen and kicking his side, sending him onto the floor.

The boys could see her red eyes, but they decided on not saying anything. They watched as they saw Dani get up again, she stood in front of Jisung, bowing her head, showing respect to someone who's older than her. She then turned to the rest of Dream, "If you guys would excuse me, I'll be in my room." She said calmly as she limped to her room, every boy's eyes following the limping girl until she was out of the training room.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Jeno asked. "Fight her, what the fuck did it look like?" Jisung said, inside feeling somewhat bad, but on the outside, the kick that Dani delivered to his side was strong, which kind of made him limp. This was the first time in years where someone has delivered a move so strong that Jisung felt like he was going to start limping. And the biggest shock to Jisung was the fact that it was also a girl.