The Meeting And The Help

The 5 boys woke up, Renjun then decided to calm his anger down by taking the boys to the abandoned underground station. "Wait Renjun, where are we going?" Jaemin asked as him and Jeno were holding their sides, limping slightly. "You guys will see once we'll get there." Renjun said as the boys got into Renjun's car, the boy driving to his destination.

Once the 5 of them got to the place, Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle and Jisung were looking around. And when the speakers finally were on, and Timothy spoke, everyone was silent. "Ladies and Gentlemen please place your bets before we start." Tim said as everyone then placed their bets, even Renjun. "Who's Dani Lee?" Jisung asked, looking at the posters around the place. "One of the best underground fighters ever. She's roughly the same age as you Jisung, at least, that's what I heard." Renjun said as the lights were then directed towards the stage/arena. "In the left corner we have Dylan Chen and in the right corner we have Dani Lee. Now, you two know the rules, the first one on the floor for 5 seconds, loses. Let's begin!" And with that, Dylan and Dani went for it. They tackled one another but none of them managed to get the other onto the floor yet.

Dani was delivering high kicks to the side of Dylan. The bleach haired boy managed to block some of the kicks but not all of them. Once Dani delivered the last high kick to Dylan's ear, she took ahold of his wrist, she twisted it as she pushed the boy down onto the floor as she was on his back, holding him down. Chia ran up, got onto the floor and banged down onto the stage. "1. 2. 3. 4. 5!" She exclaimed the number 5. "And the winner is Dani Lee!" Tim exclaimed as not a lot of people were surprised. The 16-year-old girl was very talented in this.

Dream looked at Renjun. "Can you remind us why we're actually here?" Chenle asked. "Because we might be able to have a new member joining us." Renjun said. "But you already have me doing martial arts, I don't think we need someone else as well." Jisung said, sighing out of boredom. "You just shut up." Chenle said, making the youngest boy cross his arms over his chest.

After Dani got off the stage, she collected her part of the money, she went to get her jacket from her room. And as she was making her way out of the underground station, she was making her way back home, even though it was pretty dark outside. But she didn't know that Dream were following her as well.

As the young brunette girl was walking, she was suddenly snatched into an alley way. "What is a pretty girl like you doing out here in the dark all by yourself?" A boy probably in his 20s asked. "That would be none of your fucking business, idiot." Dani smiled and responded in a sarcastic tone. She managed to escape the grip of the boy but as she was trying to walk out of the alley way, she ran into someone else's chest, she gazed up and a group of probably 8 boys were there. "Not so fast doll." One of them said. The group of boys were walking forewords, making Dani back up until her back hit a wall.

She couldn't hear what the boys were saying because she was thinking of ways to quickly knock all of them out so she could make her way home when all of a sudden, one of the boys in front of her fell down onto the floor. She saw a boy taller than her. The emotion the two shared while the split second of sharing eye contact made Dani realise that she was being helped out, so, she punched another boy next to her. The mysterious boy helped her out, the two of them fighting like they've known each other for ages.

When the two finished knocking all 8 boys out, they turned to one another. "Who are you?" Dani asked. "Park Jisung, maknae of Dream." Jisung said as Dream walked up this time. "Why did you help me out?" Dani asked, she never expected a gang to help her out in the way that Jisung has. The boy looked over to Renjun, "It was because we saw you fight today and I was interested whether you'd like to join us?" Renjun asked as Dani looked at all of the boys. "If I do... What will you lot do to me?" Dani asked. "You'll be a part of Dream, you'll be a member and you'll be treated no differently than any one of us." Renjun said. "And why should I trust you guys? How would I know that you guys won't rape me or kill me?" Dani asked. "Because I helped saving your ass." Jisung said, his tone enlaced with coldness. "And what if? I know that random strangers would've jumped in to help me out anyways, you idiot." Dani responded with the same level of coldness and rudeness. She then rolled her eyes and sighed out, running a hand through her brown hair. "Ight, fine, I'll join you guys on one condition." Dani said. The boys looked at her as they waited for her to finish her sentence up. "I get to live with you lot." She said. "That can easily be arranged." Renjun said.

As the boys were introducing themselves to Dani, they were also walking towards Renjun's car. "You've got quite a nice car." Dani smirked. "Thanks." Renjun said as all the 6 of them got into the car.

This was going to be quite the adventure for Dani.