Ch 10 Score

Jackson's POV

I... I sang one of Laffe's working shanties when I was completely shitfaced?!

I don't even think I know how to downrock!

"I'm... I'm..." I begin, starting to lean up.

"You're adorable when you're worried." Ruby says pulling me back down. "Jackson, I wouldn't have let you do this if I didn't want to."

"But I could've done anything! I was entirely shitfaced" I state while looking up at her. "What if I wasn't how I am?"

"I carry and humongous scythe with me everywhere I go." She begins while looking down at me. "I can handle a drunk dork."

"But wh-"

"Large scythe trumps all." She says before kissing my forehead. She giggles as I turn into a blushing mess. "Aww you're blushing!"

"I don't believe you." I say looking back towards her. As I do, a light brightens, and a photo is taken.

"Screen saver!" She says holding her scroll up.

"Alright, now I'm gonna need my shirt back." I smile while sitting up.

"You'll have to take it off your self!" She yells wrapping her arms around herself.

"But my shirt..." I say as I stand on my knees. "Alright I'll do just that!"

Pushing her onto her back, and holding her hands over her head, I began to lift the shirt.

Only for the door to open, and a very, very angry Yang stares at me with burning red eyes

"YOU BEST WATCH WHAT YOU TOUCH MISTER, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY TO BEACON!" She yells while snickering is heard in the background

Ruka and Azule quickly high five before disappearing.

"Yang this isn't what it looks like!"

"Oh then what's happening dear Jack?" She says seething with anger

"I'm just getting my shirt back!"

"So why don't you wait for her to take it off!" Yang yells again

"She said she won't give me it..." I say in fear

"Ruby?!" Yang questions.

"Not true!" Ruby says still blushing from my attempt to get my shirt back.

"Why you gotta do that?" I say looking at my apparent new girlfriend.

"Because it's fun!" She says giggling.

"Oh... I get it." Yang says as she calms down before turning and leaving, "good luck Jacky Boy! School's tomorrow!" And with that she closes the door. Hearing a variety of noises, which I know from Aureolin, the door is probably blocked by a contraption of sorts.

"So am I gonna get my shirt back, or..." I say dragging on the or

My shirt is flung at me, blocking my vision. Moving the shirt and looking back at Ruby, to which my face flushes red

On the bed where Ruby is sitting on her knees, and now only wearing a red bra, with her emblem on the left... side, and black panties.

Well I'm locked in a room. With a almost naked girl, who I'm dating because of Shitfaced me.

Oh what could go wrong!

Standing up, Ruby pulls me to the bed, before wrapping her arms around my neck. Once her arms were basically locked around me, she leaned up and kissed me.

Stumbling forward, I trip over the bed, catching myself above Ruby, who lies on the bed looking up at me.

Leaning together we kiss again, before pulling away. "I need to get dressed!" Ruby says quickly. "And you need to meet dad and Uncle Qrow!"

Gulping I think about what I remember from the last day.

Cutting the losses one thing comes to mind to describe the recent events

SCORE!
Wait... did Yang say school?