I woke up like I do every day and walked over to my closet and grabbed a black T-shirt, green camo sweater, high wasted jean shorts and some undergarments, I slipped them on and walked down the stairs to find my mom cooking food and my dad reading the news paper. I know, like what is so interesting about the news. I grabbed a cup of coffee.

I sat down and slowly sipped my coffee.

"So mom, what time do I have to get ready for camp?"+ I said exitment lacing my voice

"Your still going?" I know my dad can have a temper but he would never hurt me or my mom, well physically anyway.

"Ya, so mom time?" I asked

"Twenty minutes" she said while shoving pancakes in her mouth

"And your just now telling me!" I screached. I ran up to my room and started throwing things into my suitcase.

Once I was done I walked over to my bed and saw my dancing clothes sitting their. I smiled and put them in my suitcase

"Time to go, love!" My mom yelled from down stairs

"Coming!" I ran down the stairs and grabbed my mom's arm and dragged her out of the house

I hopped in the car and buckled up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the hour and a half drive, we finally got here.  I hopped out of the car and ran to the trunk. I grabbed my bags and walked over to the sign-in table, I reached the table and saw Joey. Joey has been signing me in at this same table ever year since I was 11.

"Good morning Joey, im glad I get to work with you this year" I said while giving him a hug. Joey is 69 and is about 5'2

"Hello, pumpkin!" He said with a huge grin on his face. I only get to see Joey once a year, so it is really fun when I get to see him.

"Well we better get you signed in, huh?" I just smiled

After I got signed in I was assigned my cabin, I got cabin 4, cabin 4 is the counselor cabin. The good thing about this camp is that is has a dance cabin. Only the counselors know it exists.  I walked over to my bunk and started getting my bed sorted. After about 10 minutes I got my stuff sorted. I changed into my dance clothes. They consisted of a black leotard and some spandex shorts. I slipped on a white floral dress over them.

I heard the door open and I looked over and saw a girl about my age. I just smiled and walked out of the cabin.  As I was walking down the road I spotted a group of 4 boys. I just ignored them and continued to walk to the dance cabin.

The boys looked at me as I passed them, I just kept walking. As I was walking in the woods I heard a branch snap. I immediately got into fighting stance. Then 4 panthers walked out of the bushes and circled me. I just rolled my eyes knowing they where shifters. Everybody knows panthers do not go in groups.

I grabbed my pistol out from behind my back where it was tacked away and pointed it at them. Then out of no where another panther showed up.

' Go to mate! Go to mate!' My wolf kept chanting in the back of my head

'Shut up would you!' I yelled she just whimpered and stopped, I mentally rolled my eyes and looked back at them not even realising they had already shifted.

"Boys, you can leave" one of them said

After they left he just smirked

"Aren't you a pretty one" he said still smirking

"Well I mean i'm the one with the gun so... back of" I said giving him a smirk of my own

"Well you see, love... I'm the one who has the teeth that mark you..." he trailed off, what an idiot. A mark it where your soulmate bites down into your skin right where your shoulder meets your neck, it will make a tattoo of some sort, then it will mix your scent together warning other unmated males away.

He then grabbed the gun slowly and took it away, and tossed it on the ground.
"Well what do you know, you dont have the gun anymore" he smirked, I just want to slap that smirk right off of his beautiful face, wait what did I just say?

"Like what you see" he teased

"Well I mean I would if I had a thing for trash cans then, maybe" i said shrugging my shoulders mean while his smirk fell into a frown

"Noughty, noughty girl..." he said smirking then pushed me against a tree. He started kissing my neck, gasped as his velvet lips reached where I'm supposed to  be marked. I felt him smirk against my skin, it went on for a while then he stopped and lifted his head up again.

His lips where pink and plump from all of the kissing he had been doing.

Right then and there the bell rang

"Crap the bell!" I yelled and tried pushing him away, key word 'tried'

He stared at me for a few more seconds then moved. I charged away and headed towards the bell.

As I saw the bell I realised how tiered I was from 20 minutes of full out sprinting

I saw one of the counselors and walked over to her.

"Hey Katie" I mumbled as I started swaying around on my feet, thank god she noticed and grabbed my arm and started walking me to the chairs.

"Hey Pastor mike!" Katie shouted as she saw Mike. He looked at my tiered expression and jogged over to me

Tanners pov

As I was walking out of the woods I saw my mate swaying on her feet the someone cought her. I think her name was Katie, yup that's it.

"Pastor mike!" Katie shouted as she started walking with my mate

Then someone started jogging out of a building and jogged over to Katie who still had my mate, man I wish I was the one holding her.

'Like she even likes you' My wolf said

'Ass' I mutterd while he just laughed

I slowly made my way towards her but someone cought my arm and dragged me over to them. I looked over to my side and saw it was just Calvin. He smirked and dragged me to the other boys.

"So... let me guess she is your mate, huh" I just hummed in response. They all started to cheer

I looked over to where she originally was but she now she is gone.

"So boys when we going to the dance cabin?" I asked and they just cheered louder
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Elina's pov

I was slowly making my way towards the dance cabin with my friends, Athena the girl that is in my cabin, Kylie and Claire. Once we reached the door I heard music playing. I looked over at the girls and they just shrugged there shoulders and I twisted the door knob to come face to face with...