(Northern dancer on left, and Sunday silence on left)

I tried sitting up but was stopped by an iron grip. I looked down to see my mate looking so peacfully when he was asleep. I looked around and noticed we where in the boys cabin.

I then saw all of the girls asleep in the other boys Arms.

"What the hell is going on!?" I screamed causing my mate to jump up in surprise same with all of the other boys and girls.

"Boys take your mates outside and back to their cabin so I can have a talk with my mate please" he said looking into my eyes. They all just nodded and walked out.

"What's your name, mate?" He asked stroking my cheek letting sparks fly through my body like a wild fire. I shivered at his touch, he just smirked most likely getting the reaction he wanted.

"E-elina" I stuttered while looking down blushing. He gently grabbed my chin making me look at him.

But I continued to look down.

"My is Tanner" he said

"Are you mad?" I mumbled

"Why would I?" He asked

"Cause I covered you cabin in toilet paper" i whispered while he just chuckled

"Look at me, baby" he said I gently moved my head up and looked him in the eye. He gently placed his velvety lips on mine

"I could never be mad at you... Well actually I could, if you tried running away from me" he said smirking after he broke apart the kiss.

"Sooo, if I ran away from you at any random time you would get mad at me?" I asked pouting trying to make him regret what he said

"Well i mea-" I cut him off by running away.

I passed all the girls who where still walking away

"Girls incoming! Run from your mates!" I yelled at them, they smirked and ran in the same direction as me.

We ran for what felt like forever then we finally made it to the woods. I started climbing a tree and so did all of the other girls. I slowly started backing up when I saw all of the boys still in human form. Most likely trying to make it more of a chalenge. They all looked up at me and smirked, I just smirked back when I saw them climbing the tree while using there shifter powers, when your a shifter you have better hearing, smell, eye sight and you can run up to 70mph.

I started backing up even more into the three and when I noticed Tanner in front of me. Bad move bucko, I ran up to him and saw all of the other boys smirking. While I was still running I grabbed his shoulders and jumped over him and hopped over to the next tree which was 37 feet away and landed perfectly. I kept running until I saw all of the other boys except my mate with shocked faces I just waved and ran further.

Tanner was fuming. Looks like someone doesn't like tricks. I then saw all of the other girls running from their mates.

Rrriiiiinnnnggggg!!!

"Crap the bell!" I shouted to them, they looked around frantically making sure their mates werent near them and started running faster. I decided to take a short cut out of the woods. I then saw a stable. This is the stable where I used to come as a child. There used to be a horse named harmless dragon, I know what a weird name but they are race horses so they have to have names like that. I dont think he is still alive but he might be.

I brought out my phone and dialed Pastor Mike

"Hey Mike, im going to have to skip today I'm not feeling to good" I told him