My mate, well that didn't go as planned. He smirked and I looked at the girls. They got the cue and ran off I just smirked and slammed the door and locked it.

"You better open the door, mate!" He yelled on the other side of the door

"Never!" I yelled laughing and running off. After about 2 minutes of running I heard a big slam.

"Crap he broke the door!" I mumbled running even faster then jumping over a huge tree trunk and shifting into a cheetah and sprinting even harder. I passed the girls but put Claire on my back cause she is human and she can't sprint as hard as up. I looked at the girls and nodded my head sending them all in different directions.

'We will meet back up at the bell' I said in the mind-link

They all said ok and continued to run further into the trees. I was originally running but now I'm on the ground. Well... shoot! Where is Claire. I looked around frantically but then spotted Claire in one of the boys arms.

"Shift back, love" my mate said stroking my cheek. I did as I was told and shifted.

"Can I have a shirt or are you going to just make me sit here naked!" I hissed at him

He took his shirt off and handed it to me. Claire walked back over to me with a pair of spandex shorts and a ponytail. I greatfully took them and slipped on the shorts. I slipped part of the shirt in the ponytail and then putting it up then tucking it in.

I glared at my mate then started walking away. What a jerk...

I continued walking until I broke into a sprint. I followed the girls scent and made my way back to them. When I broke through the woods I saw all the girls with worried expression until they saw me. They pointed behind me and I saw my mate catching up to me. I moved to the side causing him to go right passed me.

"Well, well, well look who decided to show up!" Kylie said laughing as she saw my mate pouting in the corner with the other boys trying to get him to cheer up.

"Now I feel bad!" I said to the girlswhile pointing to my mate, they just busted out laughing.

I sighed and started walking over to him. I grabbed his chin making him look at me then doing the last thing I would have thought I would have done, kiss him.

I was shocked at my own move but then I heard all the boys cheer. I pulled away and grabbed Claire from one of the boys. And dragged her away from them. I looked back at him and blushed, I swear I just turned into a fire truck, well at least we k ow my wish came true.

I looked at the sky noticing it was now night. I love looking at the stars. I think It has to be one of my favorite things to do.

"Why don't you guys go back to your cabins and I'll meat you there?" I said to the girls. They just nodded and walked away. I slowly made my way towards the cabins and was all of the sudden grabbed by my arm and forced me into a hug.

"Goodnight love"