(Northern dancer at top)

4 months later

The colts are finally fully grown. Now I can race them or do whatever I want to with them. Tanner is still begging me to move in with him in his pack territory. And guess what I found out, he is an alpha! Now he's going to be possessive, and not let any other males look at me... well I mean if it already hasn't happend. Which it has!

"Please!" He whined

"I told you im going back to my pack, and it's final" I told him

"I know you want to..." He sudectivly whispered in my ear.

"I dare you to finish that sentence" I challenged him. One thing I figured out is, he hates to be challenged, dared and doesn't like it when his mate, also known as me hates it when I don't obey him. He WILL get very angry when you don't listen to him.

"I know you want to move in with me" he said smirking

"NO, I actually dont!" I whispered shouted, he was fuming now. What did I tell you, he is like big baby when he doesn't get his way.

"So you think im a big baby, love?" Crap I forgot he can read my thoughts

"Yeah, yeah you forgot. Oh well. Now tell me, love, why don't you want to move in with me? We can live in a house of our own, yeah?" Oh my God now he using the sexy italian tone on me. Oh..my..god!

"Oh, you find me sexy now?" I just blushed and looked down. He gently took my chin in his hand and made me look at him.

"I asked you a question, love. It requers an answer" he growled out

"Say whatever you want" he just growled and pinned me to the hotel wall.

He gently placed his lips on mine. He slid his toung across the inside of my bottom lip asking for entrance, and trying to deepen the kiss. I gladly declined and he growled in annoyance. He slowly slid his hands down my arms and to my sides. He pushed his hands under my shirt but only went to my sides, and started tickling me making me gasp, he took that as an advantage and slipped his toung into my mouth. He explored my mouth for a little longer and then our toungs fought for dominance. And well of course he won. But clearly I was a stubborn one. He let out a growl in annoyance when I pulled away from the kiss.

"You stole my first kiss" I whispered with a smile on my face

"Your first and... your last" he whispered back