Chapter 3-Bumper Car Girl

Picture: Maggie Lindeman😷

The cup was filled with ice there was no soda in the cup but I was still pissed so I turned around about to punch someone when I hear a girl start talking.(A/N you thought it was a bully or something)

"OhmygoodnessI'msosorryIdidn'tmeantodothatpleasedon'thurtmemyfriendhitmyarmandthecupwentflying" she was talking to fast I couldn't understand her.

"Woah woah calm down its ok slow down.",I wasn't mad at her because obviously it was an accident.

"I'm really sorry I swear it was an accident"She slowed down a bit but she was still just as nervous as she was before.

"It's ok I didn't even get that wet", As soon as I said that the ride started a second time and Carter started driving like a mad man hitting other cars making small children cry because he hit them "too hard" but in our defense the child shouldn't even be here if their gonna cry over every little thing.

When the ride was over Carter and I found Nash and Cam in line for a roller coaster. We got in line with them because they were next and the line was long, when we got in our little cart I looked behind us and in the cart behind us and I saw the girl from the bumper cars.

"Hey your the girl from the bumper cars I never caught your name mines Matt."

"Hi Matt I'm Madison and this is my friend Lindsey."You could tell she was really outgoing and fun and I could tell we were gonna get along.

"You guys seem really cool I'm here with my other two friends you could hang out with us if you want after this ride."

"Sure we would love too"and right after that answer the roller coaster started to go up the tracks.

*After the roller coaster*

We all got of the ride and I introduced Madison and Lindsey to Nash and Cam. Nash really hit it off with them but Cameron looked a little annoyed but he was hiding well. I went over to talk to Cam when I get a text message that made my eyes pop out of my head...

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Hey guys sorry this chapter wasn't long I've kinda had a rough week with my stupid teachers who thinks its cool to give us 10 different projects on the first quarter and I had to put all my time into them because I'm going to high school and I can't get bad grades where I'm going but the first quarter is over and I'm gonna try to write longer chapters and I have a lot of good ideas I just can't get out then into words sometimes again sorry and have a good day/morning/night.

Ps I hate chocolate

-Morgs💋