Chapter 5- Pizza Date

^^^Matts outfit^^^
I wake up to my phone ringing and I'm in a puddle of drool. I wipe my mouth, turn my pillow over and I look at my phone, it's Nash.

"Hey Matt, I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with Cam and I. Oh and Carter is coming too."

As soon as I heard Carters name I instantly woke up and sat up in my bed.

"Uhh sure where are we going" I asked, I was really excited but I didn't want to sound desperate so I tried to sound like I wasn't as excited as I really was.

"We are gonna go roller skating",he sounded like he was excited too but he was trying to hide it like I was.

"Cool what time."I was literally jumping up and down on my bed from how excited I was.

"How bout we meet up in the parking lot at 12 and then we can eat at that pizza shop that's close by and then we can go roller skating."

"Ok bye", I hung up right after that because I was already staring to get ready. I was so excited to see Carter again, we are gonna have an amazing time I just know it.

I went downstairs to find my brother was making breakfast and it smelled delicious. See my brother and I were complete opposites he can cook and I can't even make a cup of hot chocolate without setting something on fire.

I went and sat down on a barstool at the table that faces the kitchen. "What cha making"

"Your favorite"he said with a smile on his face.

"Bacon, eggs, and a bagel"my face lit up and my eyes went wide.

"Yep"he said while he was piling it all into my plate.

"Wait why did you make my favorite breakfast" I asked starting to get suspicious.

"Can't I just make a nice breakfast for my little brother that I love so much."he started cleaning up his mess in the kitchen.

"No", I simply said while I was still shoveling food into my mouth.

"Ok you got me, I talked to Nash yesterday because he called me asking about how you were doing and if you still locked yourself in your room and didn't really come out." he stopped.

I stopped eating and gave him a look that said continue and I started eating again.

"Well I said no not as much anymore and I asked if he had anything to do with that and he said kinda of and so of course I asked him what he meant and then he told me this boring ass story about how you blocked them all out blah blah blah. But then he got to the good stuff about you meeting a friend of his and you guys really hit it off and how you like him and I'm really proud of you for finding someone and I assume your going to hang out with him today and that's why you got up so early." he said with a smirk leaning on the kitchen counter.

I blushed a deep shade of red.

"Ok I do like him and I am going to meet up with him today so can I borrow your car."I said getting up and taking my plate to the sink.

"Yes you can but first(lemme take a selfie)what's his name? Is he cute? Show me a picture"he said sounding like a teenage girl.

"Leave me alone" I ran up the stairs and locked my door before he could come in and bombard me with any more questions.

It was already 10 so I had two hours to start getting ready. I took a shower and I did my hair. I put on a white and black button down and some khakis. When I was done grooming myself to perfection, I put on some of my most expensive cologne and by that time it was 11:39 and it takes 25 minutes to get to the skating rink so I ran downstairs grabbed that car keys and screamed to my brother, who was probably in his room that I was leaving and I walked out the door.

When I got to the roller skating place, I saw Carter, Cam, and Nash all standing by Nash's car.

"Hey Matt", Nash says walking up to me giving me a hug.

"Hey",I said to everybody.

"Well what are we all standing here for lets got get some pizza I'm starving.", Cameron said grabbing all of our hands pulling us towards the pizza restaurant.

When we got into the pizza place we ordered a large half cheese, half pepperoni.

I sat next to Carter while Cam sat next to Nash. While we were waiting for the pizza we just talked about nonsense, but through our entire conversation I kept feeling Carters hand brush mine the first time he did it I just thought it was by accident but I still felt shivers go through my spine, by the third and fourth time I was confused.

The pizza finally came and we ate the entire thing in ten seconds flat. We paid and left walking to the roller skating rink.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Hey dudes
Sorry I haven't been on in a long time I am gonna start updating a lot now because I want to make this story kinda long. I've already started the next chapter in this story and it will be up tomorrow early in the morning. I live in Florida so my morning might not be the same as yours soo I don't know.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
IMPORTANT
GUYS I NEED A NEW BOOK COVER ALL THE DETAILS ARE IN THE AUTHORS NOTES IN THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED A NEW BOOK COVER
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️