A Tempting Day

Playlist: you make my heart go uwu

. . .

Kawaii-Chan woke up with a smile, the month of May, the day of the Grand Reopening of Kawaii~Treat Maid~Sweet Cafe; her cafe, her and Aphmau's cafe. 

She woke up early in the morning, around 6:30 AM, they all had to meet up at the Cafe at around 8:00 through her and Aphmau agreed to meet around 7:30. She got up and stretched all her limbs once she got up, her tail and ears twitching a bit from the sudden movement, she let out a large yawn sleepiness still clinging to her as a whole, a good warm shower would fix that.

She stopped stretching and turned around to fix her bed, fluffing the pillows and folding the blankets placing her plushies back in place. She walked to her dresser and grabbed her outfit Aphmau helped her plan out last night, a long sleeve shirt folded into cuffs at the end with a pink skirt that almost reached her knees, white stockings covering her legs with black shoes. All the outfits of everyone who worked at the Cafe were currently there, she was glad she had nothing to worry about, just a good outfit to wear.

She quietly creeped out of her room and crept into the bathroom with a bag that had all of her stuff in her bag and the clothes she was going to wear; she didn't want to wake up Katelyn so she decided to take a shower to feel refreshed, and so she did.

. . .

She let out a sigh off relief as she felt the warm water droplets against the skin, washing away all of the tensenesses in her muscle, all her worries. Washing away the odd feeling she had the morning, the feeling of distance and worry for the one she held close. The last bit of tiredness that clung to her washed away. Hair tied up and hidden in a towel so it wouldn't get wet. 

The things that beheld this day were a mystery to her, she pondered what would happen that day as she went through her daily schedule. She opened her eyes and turned off the shower, stepping out as she wrapped a towel around her. She looked herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. 

Today was going to be a good day

. . .

Kawaii-Chan finished her pancakes and placed her plate and fork in the sink, it was currently Kateyln's turn to was the dishes if she was right. She went and grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder; she walked out of the room but stopped when Katelyn called out to her. "Hey Kawaii-Chan, where are you going?" Kateyln asked, looking from her plate; Kawaii-Chan turned around with a smile. "Kawaii-Chan is going to the Maid Cafe she and Aphmau-Senpai created, Aphmau-Senapi told her to arrive there early," Kawaii-Chan explained, she turned around again ready to say goodbye and leave to be there earlier.

Kateyln stopped her by saying something again. "But how are you going to get there?" Kateyln questioned, Nana's ears flickered eyes widening; Aphmau didn't tell her who was driving her. Her heartbeat quickened and she looked around the room. "Well- Uhhh... Kawaii-Chan..." The doorbell rang and her ears strained up along with her tail and posture. "Well, that's Kawaii-Chan's ride!" She quickly walked out of the room, feeling her heartbeat slowing down, she was safe. "Bye Kateyln-Sama! See you later at the cafe!" She heard Kateyln wish her goodbye and Kawaii-Chan quickly exited out of the house and sighed in relief.

She looked in front of her to see the one and only.

Zane Ro'Meave. 

Her boyfriend.

He can drive?