History

Playlist: it's going to be okay...

. . .

Zane sobbed as Garroth held him close. 'I can't remember the last time he came to me or anyone else for a shoulder to cry on. I'll make sure you're okay Zane, I'll make sure you know I'll always be there, you're big brother Garroth is here!' Garroth thought, he held his brother close to his chest letting him cry as much as he needed. He sighed, he wishes he could have been there sooner, he didn't like this at all, especially when it ends up with your sibling in tears.

Aaron walked over to where Zane's scarf and mask were discarded, by the distance it was at it was obviously thrown off. Aphmau trailed behind him, the shocked look that was on her face was now replaced with the look of curiosity still with a shock on her face. He picked up the mask and the scarf dusting them off. "Aaron... Why do you think Kawaii-Chan would do this? She never tries anything like that, even when it comes to ships she wouldn't go that far." Aphmau asked as she stepped around him and in front of him.

Aaron sighed. "From what I know Meif'wa's and Werewolves have similar traits. And from what she was doing looked exactly what an Ultima would do a human if they wanted to transform them into a Werewolf." He kept his voice at a low, he was glad Garroth wasn't a werewolf also, but since he isn't he couldn't hear what he was talking about, it'd be worse to worry him more. "Except I saw her eyes, those weren't Kawaii-Chan's eye's, they were a different color, red, not orange. They were similar to Ultima eye's, but there are no Ultima Meif'wa's, if there were Ultima Meif'wa's then we would know about it." Aaron explained.

"Kawaii-Chan has never done this before so it clearly has something to do with being a Meif'wa." Aphmau just stared at him, with a look of 'Why do you know this and why are you trying to know this when we can just go ask her when she gets back home to her house?' "Soooooo, basically what you're saying is a Meif'wa's go into a sort of season to where they can't control themselves that much around their lover and try to mark them?" Aphmau asked Aaron nodded. "Basically yeah."

Eventually, his sobs died down to mumbles and sniffles, tears gone though they might come back; he let go of Garroth and stood next to him rubbing his sore bleeding wrist, Garroth eyed the gesture. Aaron walked over to them with Aphmau trailing behind him. He held the clothing out to Zane. "Here. I think you might want these." Zane sniffled and took the clothing in his hands. "Thanks..." He put on his mask and then on his scarf, sleeves slightly falling to reveal the bleeding marks on his wrist.

Aphmau gasped and grabbed his hand pushing his sleeves down reveal the small wound left there by nails, oh god nails are the worst.

"Zane, your wrists! What happened to them, did Kawaii-Chan do this?!" He looked away and nodded. "I'm going to go get some bandaids and some towels, you two stay here!" And with that she ran off, how exactly was he going to explain this situation.

. . .

Kawaii-Chan sighed as she looked up at the lettering on the building. 'Dara's Libary' The place that holds the retellings of ancient history. Dara was a Meif'wa with light lilac hair and gray eyes, she and Kawaii-Chan's mom were great friends while Dara still lived in Tu'la but even now they still kept in touch.

Dara had started a library retelling the tales of history, retelling things most people knew, allowing kids to check books in and out while she kept those no one should know of stored away in a place no one would be able to read them. The books about Meif'wa's and Werewolves stories that were barely ever known, stories only those close could read.