Chapter 1

<peter>

It had been two months since tony stark aka iron man had retired. It had also been two months since iron lad started showing up.

I guess I'll start this off by letting you all know that I'm spider-man. Before you ask, yes I did get bitten by a radioactive spider. Yes, I can climb walls. And no I do not eat bugs contrary to popular belief (cough Ned).

It had all started when I had been saving some woman from a bunch of thugs and ran out of web fluid.

I'll have you know that I was handling the situation when I heard the familiar sound of an iron man suit.

The first thing that ran through my mind was "mR. sTaRk?1?1?!" until I turned around and was faced with a blueish silver and black iron man suit.

"Need some help spidey?" The voice behind the mask asked. It was hard to tell because the voice was obviously modified but the voice seemed to belong to a teenager.

The guys turned and shot out two tiny capsules that expanded into nets trapping the thugs.

With that the man in the suit turned and began to fly away.

"Hey wait!" I yelled.

The figure turned and hovered in midair.

"Who are you??" I asked.

"Call me Iron Lad...you cant tell because of the mask but I'm winking at you. In like a cool super hero way."

That made me laugh.

"See you around then...iron lad."

I turned to start walking to the nearest bus stop to get home.

"Hey spidey! You might need this"

He tossed me a can of web fluid and flew away before I could ask him how he got this or who he was.

(a/n this is definitely the shortest chapter out of this but I will update soon :D )