Chapter 3

*HARLEY*

Great I'm late to school. I probably shouldve left earlier but it's fine because my first class is AP Calc which is an easy dub.

But you know how sometimes teachers don't assign seats so you just sort of walk in and sit.

And it's a known rule that people don't sit in other people's seats. But apparently no one told this kid Eugene about this.

And of course the only seat left was next to peter Parker. I wouldn't say I hate peter...we just don't get along...at all.

It had all started the day tony had introduced us. Well I won't go into it but peter was definitely jealous.

I mean who wouldn't be.

I have known tony for longer and peter doesn't even call him tony. Instead he goes "mr stark".

But to make matters worse we were assigned a project to whoever we were sitting next to.

Whatever at least after school today I get to go out as iron lad.

*PETER*

Thank god school is out. I cannot stand Harley keener.

It's not my fault I'm mr. Stark's favorite intern.

I quickly changed into my Spidey suit and decided to go out and patrol.

It was a slow day so I ended up sitting on the roof of a building watching the city.

"Hey Spidey" a voice came from behind me.

"Hey iron lad"

"Slow day too?"

"Yeah want to sit with me?" He sat next to me and we stared out at the city.

"The city looks so peaceful from up here"

"Both views are nice"

"Both?"

"Yeah - the city and you" thank god I was wearing a mask so he didn't see me turn beet red.

"You don't even know what I look like"

"Well if your half as cute as you act then you must be gorgeous"

"Yeah yeah"

"As much as I'd love to sit and chat I have homework. And a group project with an asshole"

"Hahah good luck, iron lad."

"Thanks Spidey"

"I need a nickname for you.. it's weird calling you iron lad every time we talk"

"You can call me whatever you want"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"I'll see you later then, tater tot"

"Tater tot?"

"It's a work in progress" and with that I swung back to my apartment.