Chapter 2

<harley>

Ugh school. The bane of my existence. The antagonist in my life story. The thorn in the side of my young life. Well you get the point.

As if it wasn't hard enough having to go to school and take finals it just had to be the nicest day of the week.

Sure most adults would tell you "oh there's only two days left of school don't worry about it". But not tony.

Yes tony stark - the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. Okay yeah no big deal I know tony stark. I actually live with him. Now I know what you're thinking but no. I am NOT one of tony Stark's children from his party years.

I just saved his life at the young age of 11 and have been somewhat in touch with him over the past few years.

Well until about 3 months ago when he decided to fly me out from my little hovel of a town in Tennessee to the big city.

And you're probably wondering why tony would fly me out here. Well so was I. But it turns out he was retiring and needed a replacement. So here I am. Iron lad (yeah I know it's not the coolest name out there but I had to compromise).

The suit was actually made by me and I added retro grade reflection panels for stealth mode. Which is way cooler than Tony's flashy red and gold suit.

But of course even as thought I'm a superhero he still makes me go to school.

"Harley get out of bed and get to school" tony yelled at me.

I just groaned in response and pulled on my clothes and blue converse.

Time to face my day at Midtown High School.