Extra 2 part 1

Being married with the one you love is a bless, living happily and being loved by your partner forever. But right now, the newlywed couple is having a large argument that bothered the usually peaceful morning of the cloud recesses. Everyone thought that it must be Wei Wuxian making trouble again, but it's not him.

"So, what is this all about?" Lan Qiren is brushing his beard as he asked the couple sitting in front of him.

"Uncle, it's nothing, everything's fine and we'll always be fine so there's no need for you to worry about it." Lan Xichen explained.

"What do you mean by fine?" Jiang Cheng snapped.

"A-Cheng! We're in front of uncle please!"

"Then, there's no need for this discussion! I'll do what I need to do and what I want to." Jiang Cheng stood up and left. After giving a sincere apology and promise to Lan qiren that he will fix the problem instantly, Lan Xichen followed Jiang Cheng but ended up with another fight again.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian happened to see them arguing while walking around, they've heard that the two was on a quarrel but they never thought that it was this serious. Wei Wuxian thought that Lan Qiren was only exaggerating when he summoned them because of the ruckus this morning.

"Like what I'm saying, let's talk about it properly!" Lan Xichen said.

"Talk about what? We already talked, and nothing comes out! You don't understand at all!" Jiang Cheng replied.

"A-Cheng, you're the one who doesn't understand!"

"ME!? So the problem is me? Okay! Be it!" Jiang Cheng turned around and left. Lan Xichen could only sigh, this time he didn't chased after him. He feels like the situation will only worsen if they bring up the topic again with the current mood of his partner.

The two who were watching them was left shocked by what they witnessed. If this continues it might lead to a separation, they got married not long ago and now we are talking about separation? What a big gossip it would be for the others.

"I'll talk to Jiang Cheng! Lan Zhan, you accompany your brother" Wei Wuxian pinched his face and ordered.

"Mn" Lan Wangji nodded.

--

Jiang Cheng was stomping his feet as he walk, "Damn it, why don't he understand! Being a cultivation partner is not the only thing I need to do in my life" he murmured.

"So, what is this cultivation partner problem all about?" Wei Wuxian suddenly popped out beside him and startled him.

"What are you doing here?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"I heard that you and Zewu-jun got into a fight"

"So? It has nothing to do with you!" He tried to ignore him and leave but as expected no one can shut the mouth of Wei Wuxian, not even a great sage.

"You see, since I got married with Lan Zhan, I never got into a serious fight with him like this. He always spoils me and everything... So I was wondering how come that you have a serious quarrel with Zewu-jun who's known as a gentle and kind person.

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, "He don't want me to go home" He murmured.

"Eh? What?" Wei Wuxian was confused with his statement, he heard it clearly but what is that supposed to mean? Zewu-jun is not allowing Jiang Cheng to go home?

"He said that I shouldn't go home because this is my home, but I am the leader of Yunmeng Jiang Sect!" Jiang Cheng continued to complain.

"Oh so that's what it is all about!" Wei Wuxian smirked.

"What are you smiling about?" Jiang Cheng said angrily.

"Okay! I should get going now, see you around!" He waved at him and disappeared in a flash.

"What the hell! He came to me and asked but suddenly left."

Jiang cheng feels disappointed, what wei wuxian said earlier is true. Those idiotic couple has never quarreled seriously before. It is really unexpected for Lan Xichen to be in a fight with someone, specially to someone he love.

But it's also true that Jiang Cheng is the Yunmeng Jiang Sect leader, the same goes for Lan Xichen. None of them can abandon their position and responsibility, maybe this marriage is a mistake after all?

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: I rushed this one, since i need to write at least 10 chapters of my fic before i update it again.

Sorry :)