Shang Tsung x Reader [PT 1]

Art by me! Find it on Mortal Kombat Amino (Void #DDLC) and DeviantArt (YurikoLaLily)

 YA'LL HERE I AM YEARS LATER JUST LOOKING AT SHANG TSUNG FANART AND SEEING THIS SHITTY CHIBI ART I MADE-- LIKE NO WTF IS THAT THING? WHERE'S HIS RIGHT E Y E? AND MOST OF HIS HAIR ISN'T EVEN IN A PONYTAIL

_________________________________________

When you were born, you were able to speak Chinese. You could read Chinese, too. You were a very intelligent child. Though, you didn't learn these things. They were memories of your past life. Of course, over time, you learned remembered these words and writing system.

When you were 5, you became famous. Everyone loved you.

Though, people were also scared of how evil you would sometimes act. You had murderous thoughts and enjoyed pain. People were curious about you. . .

-----

Your long/Medium, H/C and black hair blew gracefully in the wind. You had a long, F/C thick and furry coat on. You hummed a song called, "High Mountain Flowing Water." The snow that was lightly flowing around you made everything cool yet perfect.

In your hands was a book filled with Chinese myths. Though, even if everything was elegant, you couldn't brush off the paranoid feeling. The burning eyes on your back didn't go unnoticed, and wouldn't leave.

Y/N spun around, stopping. The eyes went away. She glanced around the snow-filled forest and ground. Though, Y/N knew it didn't go away though.

Suddenly, a chill ran down her spine. Soon after, fear consumed you. Her breathing was hitched and she dropped her book. She brought her hands to thing keeping her from breathing. It smells like chemicals! Y/N muffled screamed went unheard as she soon shut her eyes. It would be like that for a while.

----------

A warm feeling surrounded her. A comforting light filled your vision, surrounded by idyllic darkness. Her eyes slowly opened, as you blinked a few times. Though, as soon as her vision was no longer blurry, she was filled with dread once again. Not only was the room eery in such darkness, but...

A sinister looking figure looked down from above Y/N. Her eyes were widened and her breaths were shortened. She tried to move her hands, but they were stuck behind her, as she was tied to a damn chair.

"Good morning, Y/N. Did you have a good rest?" The man asked. He had long black hair that was in a ponytail, a black attire. His arms were being his back, and he looked well built. He stood up with perfect posture. A dark chuckle emerged from him.

Y/N's eyes widened as she sucked in air. She was unable to scream, due to her fear.

"And still the same way as before, Y/N. You already understand what is expected. Silence. I like it," he said.

"Now, you must have questions. Who am I? Why are you here? Will I hurt or kill you? Before I answer, I feel you should know a little about yourself and what it is so....unique," he paused. Y/N was curious, so instead of screaming, she just listened, to avoid dying.

"You used to live another life. And in this past life, you were my wife. Your name was the same, your appearance similar, etc. I could not let you go, when I could have you back," he chuckled at the end.