Chapter 1 New school? Yeah right!

"I've already torn out 4 pages trying to write, I'm getting the hang of this journal thing but whatever! Here's the gist of what's happened, first I've been labeled as a misfit just cause i didn't get along with the teachers pets and all that crap plus the school work was THE WORST I'VE EVER SEEN!! Second because of my so called behaviour I'm changing high schools yaaay *insert sarcasm here* I'm starting this new school in a few hours. Thirdly this high school specialises in helping it's students with their powers called quirks, like being in high isn't bad enough geez. I bet this will turn out like last time. Arrive, meet a bully, like a girl, a girl likes me, bully likes said girl, I get hit for no reason. Yeah I should probably stop writing my actual thoughts down... oh well guess I should get ready" Izuku was already dressed, in his new school despite being a Japanese school it was like an American school, allowing the students to wear what they wanted, simple jeans and jacket should be enough, but he was still going to act like a misfit anyway.

The U.A had not long started it's second semester and Izuku and his mother Inko had just finished unpacking from their move yesterday. "Izuku Midoriya are you ready for your first day of your new school?" Inko asked excitingly, Izuku just nodded in response as he was about to walk out the door. His new home was 2 bedrooms with one bathroom, though their apartment itself was a case of it's bigger on the inside even if the kitchen and lounge area were together. The main building is 3 stories high with 6 apartments on each floor and a staircase up the middle.

Izuku's new home was next to the staircase on the second story and it wasn't too far from the train station either, Inko had offered to drive him to school but he declined, he arrived at the school with a few minutes to spare before the bell went, he went to his classroom after finding it on the school map "Let's see with my green hair and eyes I should fit right in to this stupid place" he said aloud, he entered the classroom through the sliding door and some people stopped to look. He didn't really care and just sat down near the back of the classroom.

That's when he noticed something, a yellow sleeping bag sitting at the front of the classroom in the middle row. It moved and a face appeared, Izuku raised his hand "Uhh why is there a sleeping bag with a face here?" Izuku asked a little confused. The face in the sleeping bag spoke
"Oh that's simple, I'm your homeroom teacher. My name i-"
"Yeah I don't care, you're a sleeping bag right? Shouldn't you... I don't know, be at a camping store or something?" Izuku said doing his best not to sound bored.

"HEY YOU GET OUTTA MY SEAT!!" Yelled a voice, Izuku decided that it was time for smartassery "Does this seat have your name on it?" Izuku said seeing a blonde hair boy walk towards him and waited for the boy to get closer. Izuku then leaned back and snapped his head forward connecting with a headbutt, knocking the blonde hair boy backwards a few steps 'Well there's the bully' He thought to himself. The boy composed himself and took a swing but Izuku dodged it and hit back with one of his own causing the boy to fall down.

"MR. BAKUGO, MR. MIDORIYA I TRUST I DON'T HAVE TO STEP IN?" The man in the sleeping bag yelled, getting everyone's attention before he spoke again in a more calmly manner "Well Mr. Midoriya... I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher... it'll stay that way, but it looks like on your first day you have detention" he said beginning to step out of his sleeping bag revealing his shoulder length black hair, black eyes and unkept facial hair. Aizawa spoke again "When the bell goes for lunch Mr. Midoriya follow me, Mr. Bakugo as for you, scrape off the chewing gum off of the bottom of each desk should be enough!" He said as he started to wrap up his sleeping bag 'Of course the other 3 aren't here' Aizawa thought to himself proceeding to mark the roll.

The next 2 hours were the longest of Izuku's life, he remained in Bakugo's seat during the lessons then getting up once the bell had gone for lunch, following Aizawa to another classroom. They didn't speak, Izuku just entered the room and saw 2 others were already seated. They both looked towards him, the closest was a female sitting in the middle of the room. She had short purple hair that was chin length with a asymmetrical fringe, dark purple onyx like eyes, but her most unique notable feature she had was thin cords with earphone jacks at the bottom of the cords hanging from each of her earlobes.